- Formation of physical culture of the person and ability of the directed use of various means of physical culture, sports and tourism for preservation and strengthening of health, psychophysical preparation and self-preparation for future life and professional activity
- The student characterizes the influence of health systems of physical education on health promotion, prevention of occupational diseases and bad habits
- The student performs individually selected complexes of health and adaptive (therapeutic) physical culture, techniques and movements from the selected sports field
- The student calls the methods of monitoring and evaluation of physical development and physical fitness, rules and methods of planning individual classes of different target orientation
- The student performs the techniques of insurance and self-insurance
- The student carries out creative cooperation in collective forms of physical culture
- The student uses methods of physical education and health promotion to achieve the proper level of physical fitness for full social and professional activities
- Theoretical foundations of physical education and sports.Physical culture in general cultural and professional training of students. Basics of a healthy lifestyle of the student. Physical culture in ensuring health. Psychophysiological bases of educational work and intellectual activity. Means of physical culture in the regulation of performance. Bases of development of physical qualities. Self-control engaged in physical exercise and sports. Professional and applied physical training of students
- Training sessionsOne or several directions to choose from: athletics, volleyball, basketball, aerobics, shaping, athletic gymnastics, swimming, etc. Within each direction, students learn the basic elements of sports (types of ball throwing, swimming styles, etc.), as well as appropriate safety techniques. Trial games (in game sports) are held, participation in competitions of different levels (in all sports) is organized.
- Interim assessment (4 module)The final assessment "pass" in the 2 module 4 years of study is put if the student coped with intermediate control measures (fulfill of standards in the 2 and 4 module 1, 2, 3 years of study). In order to receive the "pass" assessment, the student must attend at least 75% of the classes in the discipline.