Information Systems and Organisations
- formation of students ' knowledge of modern information processing technologies
- formation of students ' knowledge of corporate information systems for making management decisions, for solving applied problems related to future professional activities, using the SAP S/4 HANA system.
- to know the main methods of modernization of the information environment of the organization by implementing the SAP S/4 HAMA system.
- to know SAP S/4 HAMA system functionality
- to know basic principles and technologies of the SAP S/4 HANA system.
- to know the functionality of SAP Platform
- to know the functionality of SAP S/4 HANA MM
- to know the functionality of SAP S/4 HANA PP
- to know the functionality of SAP S/4 HANA FI
- to know the functionality of SAP S/4 HANA SD
- to know the functionality of SAP S/4 HANA HR
- General concepts of corporate information systemsHistory of the CIS development. Characteristics and features of the creation and functioning of corporate information systems. Evolution of MRP-MRP II-ERP-ERP II – CSRP standards. SAP's place in the CIS market. Overview of SAP solutions. Basics of building information systems of the ERP class. Principles of building a CIS based on standard design solutions. System-wide concepts in SAP. The architecture of the SAP. The concept of an application server. Instances. Transactions in SAP.
- Overview of the SAP platformCharacteristics of the SAP HANA platform. Components of SAP HANA. Business process support in SAP HANA. The strategic advantage of SAP HANA. An overview of the main modules of SAP S/4 HANA. SAP GUI and SAP Interface Fiori.
- Material management in SAP S/4 HANAOverview of the business process of purchasing materials. Organizational levels and master data is supported in the process of management of material threads. Features of maintaining normative reference information in the MM module. Link organizational data to master data. The concept of maintaining master data using angles. The procurement cycle for stock and consumable materials. Types of stock. Material receipt process and quality control. Integration with other processes in SAP S/4 HANA. Analysis and reporting tools.
- Material planning processes in SAP S/4 HANAOrganizational levels and basic data when planning material requirements. Features of maintaining normative reference information of the Production Planning (PP) module. Material specification. Technological map. The life cycle of a business process planning material requirements. Requirement/inventory statement and material requirement planning statement. Create a production order. Confirmation of the production order.
- Financial accounting and reporting in SAP S/4 HANAThe concept and purpose of external accounting and reporting. General Ledger accounting. The universal journal. Create invoices and make transactions. Accounting of creditors, debtors, fixed assets. Charts of accounts and accounting methodologies. Documents in the SAP S/4 HAMA system. Preparation of financial reports. The concept and purpose of controlling. Controlling elements. Integration of controlling and external accounting.
- Managing customer orders in SAP S/4 HANAOverview of the business process from "From order to payment". Organizational levels and basic data of the customer order management module. Basic and organizational data in the Sales and Distribution (SD) module. The concept of a sales organization, sector, sales channel. Overview of the processes of maintaining the client's basic data, material, and price conditions. Integration with other modules of SAP S/4 HANA.
- Human Resources management in SAP S/4 HANAHR accounting, time management (time sheet), management of work orders, business trips, calculation of labor productivity, management of wages, bonuses, compensation in SAP S/4 HANA. Payroll calculation. Organizational structure and personnel structure. Info-types of employees. Analytical reports in the module "Human Resources".
- Tutorials solution during seminars module 3
- Exam (Theoretical test)Examination format: The exam is taken written. The platform: The exam is taken on Ms Teams platform. Students are required to join a session 15 minutes before the beginning. The computers must meet the following technical requirements: https://docs.microsoft.com/ru-ru/microsoftteams/hardware-requirements-for-the-teams-app A student is supposed to follow the requirements below: Check your computer for compliance with technical requirements no later than 5 days before the exam; Sign in with your corporate account (@edu.hse.ru); Check your microphone, speakers or headphones, webcam, Internet connection (we recommend connecting your computer to the network with a cable, if possible); Prepare the necessary writing equipment, such as pens, pencils, pieces of paper, and others. Disable applications on the computer's task other than the MS Teams application or the browser that will be used to log in to the MS Teams platform. Students are not allowed to: Turn off the video camera; Use notes, textbooks, and other educational materials; Leave the place where the exam task is taken (go beyond the camera's viewing angle); Look away from your computer screen or desktop; Use smart gadgets (smartphone, tablet, etc.) Involve outsiders for help during the exam, talk to outsiders during the examination tasks; Read tasks out loud. Students are allowed to: Write on a piece of paper, use a pen for making notes and calculations; Turn on the microphone to answer the teacher’s questions; Ask a teacher for additional information related to understanding the exam task; Connection failures: A short-term communication failure during the exam is considered to be the loss of a student's network connection with the MS Teams platform for no longer than 1 minute. A long-term communication failure during the exam is considered to be the loss of a student's network connection with the MS Teams platform for longer than 1 minute. A student cannot continue to participate in the exam, if there is a long-term communication failure appeared. The retake procedure is similar to the exam procedure. In case of long-term communication failure in the MS Teams platform during the examination task, the student must notify the teacher, record the fact of loss of connection with the platform (screenshot, a response from the Internet provider). Then contact the manager of a program with an explanatory note about the incident to decide on retaking the exam.
- Control work (Theoretical questions + practical task module 3)
- Control work (Theoretical questions + practical task module 4)
- Tutorials solution during seminars module 4
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.15 * Control work (Theoretical questions + practical task module 3) + 0.15 * Control work (Theoretical questions + practical task module 4) + 0.4 * Exam (Theoretical test) + 0.15 * Tutorials solution during seminars module 3 + 0.15 * Tutorials solution during seminars module 4
- Acharya, G. (2018). SAP Cloud Platform: Cloud-Native Development: Vol. First edition. SAP PRESS.
- Grubb, A., & Marson, L. (2019). SAP SuccessFactors : An Introduction: Vol. 3rd Edition. SAP PRESS.
- Matt Chudy, Luis Castedo, & Ricardo Lopez. (2014). Sales and Distribution in SAP ERP—Practical Guide. SAP PRESS.
- McKinney, L. M., Müller, R., & Rothhaas, F. (2017). Practical Guide to SAP® FI-RA : Revenue Accounting and Reporting. Espresso Tutorials.
- Murray, M. (2013). Materials Management in SAP ERP : 100 Things You Should Know About.: Vol. 1st edition. SAP PRESS.
- Paresh Mishra, & Vipin Varappurath. (2020). Customizing SAP S/4HANA with SAP Cloud Platform : Designing a Future-Ready Enterprise Architecture. SAP PRESS.
- VIOREL-COSTIN, B. (2019). The Difficulties of Transformation Sap Erp System from Actual Landscape to S/4Hana Digitalization Environment. A Case Study. Annals of “Constantin Brancusi” University of Targu-Jiu. Economy Series, 2, 61–68.
- Weber, B. (2018). First Steps in SAP Production Processes (PP): Vol. Second edition. Espresso Tutorials.
- Hilman, M., Setiadi, F., Sarika, I., Budiasto, J., & Alfian, R. (2013). Comparative Study of ERP Implementation Methodology Case Study: Accelerated SAP VS Dantes & Hasibuan Methodology.
- John Mutumba Bilay, Peter Gutsche, Mandy Krimmel, & Volker Stiehl. (2020). SAP Cloud Platform Integration : The Comprehensive Guide: Vol. 3rd edition. SAP PRESS.
- Sven Ringling, Jörg Edinger, & Janet McClurg. (2009). Mastering HR Management with SAP ERP HCM. SAP PRESS.