Требуется Профессор когнитивных нейронаук в исследовательскую группу Магнитоэнцефалографии
The international Centre for Cognition & Decision Making (CCDM, Moscow) invites applications for full-time, tenure-track position of Assistant or Associate Professor in cognitive neuroscience head the newly established Magnetoencephalography (MEG) research group. The group will have access to an Elekta Neuromag Vectorview 306-channel MEG system and associated equipment. The postholder will have an opportunity to form the research agenda of the newly established group and will have ample support from the HSE to spearhead the MEG research at the University. The position is research oriented and implies only a minimum teaching load.
CCDM is a young international English-speaking research center recently established at the Higher School of Economics, a dynamic, ambitious and rapidly growing university. CCDM is located in the historical city center of Moscow and provides access to all major neuroimaging techniques: fMRI, navigated TMS, EEG, MEG, tDCS/tACS, eye-tracking, behavioural measurements etc. CCDM actively cooperates with national and international collaborators such as Ecole Normale Superieure (Paris), MPI for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences (Leipzig), Aalto University (Finland), Center of Functionally Integrative Neuroscience (Aarhus University), Duke University School of Medicine, etc.
The salary is competitive, indexed to inflation annually, and subject to 13% flat-rate income tax. Knowledge of Russian is not required as research and teaching are both conducted in English. The university offers health insurance, language assistance and other benefits; travel support and other research assistance are generous. Since we have heavy emphasis placed on high quality research, the teaching load of newly hired faculty is low.
The appointments will be made for three years in the first instance, starting in September 2018, with reviews of teaching and research during the third year to assess if the person is on track for tenure.
- Experience in magneto- and/or electroencephalographyic including MEG/EEG analysis, and source localization methods in particular, is highly desirable.
- Experience in working with a 306-channel Vectorview or Triux MEG setup (Elekta Neuromag) is an advantage.
- The position requires a PhD degree in psychology, neuroscience, physics, or engineering, with strong publications in cognitive neuroscience, including E/MEG studies. Applicants with background in any field in cognitive neuroscience will be considered.
- Evidence of relevant teaching experience and supervision skills (particularly at postgraduate level), as well as a record of external grant funding will be appreciated. Candidates should be fluent in English and have a strong record of international peer review publications.
The post holder will be expected to be able to carry out the following duties:
- develop an independent HSE MEG research line;
- publish in international peer-reviewed journals;
- develop collaborations within CCDM, nationally and internationally, including world-leading MEGcenters;
- coordinate MEG studies and MEG training in CCDM;
- attract research funding to further enrich and support MEG studies.
About the Higher School of Economics (HSE)
The HSE is a young, dynamic, fast-growing Russian research university. Over the past twenty years, the HSE has become one of Russia's largest universities in the fields of economics, social sciences and humanities, and has earned the reputation of a national leader in higher education. Committed to high-quality research, HSE now has a considerable number of international research laboratories, led by eminent professors from all over the world; more such laboratories were opened in 2018-2019. HSE provides excellent opportunities to teach in English at BA and MS levels.
Application and Interviews
Please provide a CV, a statement of research interest, best recent research papers via online application form:
Please also arrange at least 2 letters of reference to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for accepting application materials is until the position is filled.
For additional information you can contact Dr Anna Shetakova email@example.com …
Полную информацию о вакансиях вы можете узнать по ссылкам ниже:
Memory and Motor Control Group
Cognitive Control, Communication and Perception Group
Neuroimaging Methods Group
Theoretical Neuroscience Group (TNG)
Magnetoencephalography (MEG) Group
Группа Нейроэкономики под руководством проф. Ключарева ВШЭ ищет ассистента для проведения электроэнцефалографических исследований в области нейромаркетинга на срок два года.
В обязанности работника входит:
- проведение ЭЭГ исследований
- обработка результатов исследований
- рекрутинг испытуемых
- подготовка испытуемых к исследованию
В Центре Нейроэкономики имеется возможность повышать квалификацию в области нейровизуализации, включая обработку данных.
Преимуществом при отборе кандидатов является опыт проведения ЭЭГ-экспериментов, работы с ЭЭГ-оборудованием и программным обеспечением для обработки сигналов таким как PyCorder, NeoRec.
В случае заинтересованности просьба присылать CV и мотивационное письмо на эл. почту: firstname.lastname@example.org
Выделите её, нажмите Ctrl+Enter и отправьте нам уведомление. Спасибо за участие!