Дополнительные главы компьютерной математики
- The objectives of the course are to study and practical mastering of modern computer technologies for carrying out applied mathematical research.
- Student must know the main mathematical software and specialized packages of programs designed to solve applied mathematical problems, basic computer technologies for mathematical research and criterias for evaluating the effectiveness of using various algorithms, medthods and computer technologies.
- Student must know how to choose software tools and professionally use computers for solution of applied problems.
- Student must own the skills of finding adequate and effective ways of solving mathematical problems with using computer technology.
- Introduction in Mathematical Software. What is difference between symbolic and numerical calculation?
- Introduction in Wolfram Language.
- Basic mathematical problems solving by using Wolfram Mathematica.
- Advanced using Wolfram Mathematica.
- The study of applied mathematics models with the computer technologies.
- Mureşan, M. (2017). Introduction to Mathematica® with Applications. Cham, Switzerland: Springer. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1472921
- Magrab, E. B. (2014). An Engineer’s Guide to Mathematica. Chichester, West Sussex: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=752652