- Development of corporate planning activities abilities.
- Training of using corporate Foresight in priority-setting.
- Training of employing roadmapping in company’s decision-making.
- -Definitions -Corporate foresight tools -Corporate foresight models
- -Role and place of corporate foresight in companies -Components of successful corporate foresight -Corporate foresight methods
- -Outcomes and challenges of priority setting for -Priority setting for corporations and small and mediumsized enterprises (SMEs)
- -Scenario development - Interpretation of scenarios
- -Technology, market and integrated roadmapping -Corporate Foresight and integrated roadmapping for decision-making
- -Expert procedures -Planning corporate foresight projects. -Summary of project work
- The concept & rationale of strategic corporate Foresight Definitions Corporate foresight tools Corporate foresight models
- Corporate Foresight in strategic management and planning Role and place of corporate foresight in companies Components of successful corporate foresight Corporate foresight methods
- Competitive Intelligence/Market Intelligence/Competitive Insight Similarities and distinctions between corporate foresight and competitive intelligence Toolkit of competitive intelligence Profiling in competitive intelligence
- Scenario approach: priority setting, scenario development and interpretation of scenarios Priority setting Scenario development Interpretation of scenarios
- Roadmapping in corporate foresight: technology, market, integrated roadmapping. Corporate Foresight and integrated roadmapping for decision-making Technology, market and integrated roadmapping Corporate Foresight and integrated roadmapping for decision-making
- Management of corporate Foresight: expert procedures, planning corporate foresight projects. Summary of project work Expert procedures Planning corporate foresight projects. Summary of project work
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.5 * Oral presentation in groups + 0.5 * Written exam
- Alizadeh, R., Lund, P. D., Beynaghi, A., Abolghasemi, M., & Maknoon, R. (2016). An integrated scenario-based robust planning approach for foresight and strategic management with application to energy industry. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (C), 162. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.a.eee.tefoso.v104y2016icp162.171
- Heiko A., Vennemann C. R., & Darkow I. L. (2010). Corporate foresight and innovation management: A portfolio-approach in evaluating organizational development. Futures, 42(4), 380-393.
- Holmes C., Ferrill M., The application of Operation and Technology Roadmapping to aid Singaporean SMEs identify and select emerging technologies, Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 72 (2005) 349–357.
- Peter M.K., Jarratt D.G., The practice of foresight in long-term planning, Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 101 (2015) 49-61.
- Reger, G. (2001). Technology Foresight in Companies: From an Indicator to a Network and Process Perspective. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 13(4), 533–553. https://doi.org/10.1080/09537320120095437
- Ringland G., The role of scenarios in strategic foresight, Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 77 (2010) 1493–1498
- Rohrbeck R., Gemünden H.G., Corporate foresight: Its three roles in enhancing the innovation capacity of a firm, Technological Forecasting and Social Change. 78 (2011) 231– 243
- Vecchiato R. (2015). Strategic planning and organizational flexibility in turbulent environments. Foresight, 17(3), 257-273
- Vecchiato, R. (2012). Environmental uncertainty, foresight and strategic decision making: An integrated study. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (3), 436. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.a.eee.tefoso.v79y2012i3p436.447
- Vishnevskiy, K., Karasev, O., & Meissner, D. (2015). Integrated roadmaps and corporate foresight as tools of innovation management: The case of Russian companies. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, (PB), 433. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.a.eee.tefoso.v90y2015ipbp433.443
- Alsan A., Corporate foresight in emerging markets: Action research at a multinational company in Turkey, Futures. 40 (2008) 47–55.