Экономико-математические модели в менеджменте
- The ability to work in a team (UC – 7)
- The ability to suggest organizational and management decisions and to evaluate the conditions and consequences of these decisions (PC – 2)
- The ability to conduct an anlaysis of the competitive environment (PC – 20)
- The ability to conduct analyses of market and specific risks for taking management decisions (PC – 25)
- Independently searches for information; forms a solution to the problem put up for discussion; independently studies foreign and Russian experience of mathematical modeling.
- Speaks to the group with the solution to the case; reports to the group the control work performed.
- Applies the theoretical knowledge in the field of economic and mathematical modeling when working on the project.
- Applies and justifies the choice of tools for economic and mathematical modeling
- Economic and mathematical modeling in the management system
- Modeling the organization of labor: the network model
- Mathematical methods for valuation of costs of labor and material resources
- Production plan optimization: linear programming
- Multicriteria and nonlinear programming
- Duality in linear programming
- Mathematical methods and models of economic forecasting
- Firm sybernetics
- Investment modeling and analysis of its efficiency
- Production function models
- Models and methods of economic decision-making
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.21 * classwork + 0.3 * Exam + 0.14 * Test1 + 0.14 * Test2 + 0.21 * Test3
- Fuente, A. de la. (2000). Mathematical Methods and Models for Economists. Cambridge University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.b.cup.cbooks.9780521585293
- Makridakis, S., Wheelwright, S. C., & Hyndman, R. J. (1998). Forecasting: Methods and Applications. Cyprus, Europe: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.F848CE7