- to assist students in mastering the basic concepts and methods of ensuring the safety of human life
- to form a holistic view of modern mechanisms of influence on the most important spheres of security in public and educational life
- to contribute to the acquisition of practical skills in the aspects of ensuring the safety of students in the framework of life at the University, in a big city (Moscow), as well as skills of personal safety in the information and psychological spheres
- to contribute to the acquisition by students of knowledge, skills and security necessary for social and professional activities
- Organizational structure of the HSE. HSE valuesFoundation history of the HSE; The university structure; Student teaching assessment; HSE Statement of Values
- Extracurricular activities. Social sphereCorporate culture and extracurricular activities; Career opportunities; Adaptation program; Military department; Psychologic support at the HSE
- The safety of a student in a big cityGeneral rules of conduct in case of emergency; Fire safety; Safety in a man-made emergency; Anti-terrorism security; Safe travel in the metropolis; Healthy lifestyle skills; Occupational safety requirements: regulatory framework and recommendations
- Study process. Science for students. Informational resourcesStudy process at the HSE; Peculiarities of educational process on the Bachelor’s Programme “HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in International Relations”; HSE and University of London Parallel Degree Programme in International Relations Code of Conduct and Expectations; Academic development at the HSE: opportunities, scientific units, laboratories, projects; Academic Mobility; Internet and computer classes at the HSE; HSE library and online resources; LMS
- HomeworkHomework assignments for students are represented in the corresponding course in the LMS system. There are 3 types of homework assignments, one of them should be chosen during 3-8th of September 2019 (till 23.00) via LMS system. The result of the work shall be uploaded according to the deadline (for 2019-2020 academic year it is scheduled on 23.00 of the 6th October 2019). In case the assignment is not uploaded, student is scored with 0. Home assignment is checked in the period between 7 and 20 October 2019.
- Online examThe exam will be conducted via LMS platform in specified period of session.