Иностранный язык (арабский)
- The aim of the course is the development of a general cultural foreign language and the formation of professional and communicative competence of a student in the field of economics and international relations.
- representation of audiovisual information in the field of professional communication
- produce oral dialogical and monologic speech in professional communication
- create texts in Arabic language
- read professional literature in Arabic
- Economic cooperation. International trade. Oil and gas. Import. Export. A set of differentiated exercises.
- Budget. Investments. Inflation. Banking sector. Lending. Customs: duties, taxes. A set of differentiated exercises.
- Islamic finance in the modern world. Securities market and their types. Monetary and commodity documents. International securities. Stocks. A set of differentiated exercises.
- Mortgage. Privatization. Insurance. Licenses Legal services. A set of differentiated exercises.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.5 * Exam + 0.5 * home tasks
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.5 * Exam + 0.5 * home tasks
- Versteegh, C. H. M. (2014). The Arabic Language (Vol. Second edition). Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=801682
- Brosh, H. Y. (2019). Arabic Language-Learning Strategy Preferences among Undergraduate Students. Studies in Second Language Learning and Teaching, 9(2), 351–377. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=eric&AN=EJ1221475