Введение в дополненную реальность и ARCore
- Purpose of the course is to master the foundation of augmented reality (AR) and how to create an AR experience using ARCore.
- Knowing how to identify different types of AR experiences.
- Knowing tools and platforms used in the AR landscape.
- Knowing what makes AR feel "real".
- Knowing popular use cases for AR.
- Knowing how AR experiences work.
- Ability to create an AR use flow
- Ability to make next steps to start building an AR experience using ARCore and other tools.
- Acquired experience in using Tools like Google Poly and Unity to build AR experiencs
- Introduction to augmented reality (AR)In this module, you'll be introduced to the basics of augmented reality and some surrounding context-- how and why it was developed, and how it compares to and differs from its technological cousin, virtual reality. You will also learn more about the current industry landscape, the hardware needed to view AR content, and how people are using AR today.
- The basics of AR functionalityIn this module we’ll dive into the hardware components inside mobile devices that power augmented reality, and you'll discover ways in which AR assets can feel real and keep users immersed. You'll learn about ARCore features that help make a digital object behave as though it exists in a real world space, as well as a few constraints facing AR today.
- Taking the next steps with ARCoreIn this section you’ll dive into a few specific examples of how AR applications are being used in the real world. You’ll learn about the strengths and current constraints of the ARCore platform, user considerations, and basic AR interaction options. You’ll also gain more knowledge about the tools and team you’ll need to build an AR app.
- Bringing ARCore to lifeIn this last module we’ll dive deeper into some important elements of augmented reality and bring them to life with existing ARCore apps. You’ll also learn more about how to create 3D assets for AR with tools like Google Poly and Unity, as well as discover further resources to continue your augmented reality learning journey.
- Гринфилд, А. Радикальные технологии: устройство повседневной жизни / А. Гринфилд ; пер. с англ. И. Кушнаревой. — Москва : Издательский дом «Дело» РАНХиГС, 2018. — 424 с. - ISBN 978-5-7749-1361-9. - Режим доступа: https://new.znanium.com/catalog/product/1042667
- The Utilization of Internet of Things (IoT) for Multi Sensor Data Acquisition using Thingspeak. (2018). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.778289F5