Введение в Интернет вещей
- to explain the importance of IoT in society
- to describe the current components of typical IoT devices
- to reveal the trends for the future of IoT
- give a definition of the term "Internet of Things"
- name the technological trends which have led to IoT
- define what an embedded system is in terms of its interface
- enumerate the components of an embedded system
- name the core hardware components most commonly used in IoT devices
- describe the interaction between software and hardware in an IoT device
- explain MANETs and their relation to IoT
- identify information security risks related to a particular IoT product or service
- What Is the Internet of Things (IoT)Definition of the term "Internet of Things", how various trends have enabled the Internet of Things, and some of the ramifications that IoT is having on society today.
- Embedded Systems
- Hardware and Software
- Networking and the Internet
- IoT-related security risks
- Completion of recommended online course
- Final testFinal test contains several multiple-choice questions.
- Interim assessment (1 module)0.6 * Completion of recommended online course + 0.4 * Final test
- Cirani, S., Ferrari, G., Picone, M., & Veltri, L. (2019). Internet of Things : Architectures, Protocols and Standards (Vol. First edition). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1881002
- Elk, K. (2019). Embedded Software for the IoT (Vol. Third edition). Boston: De|G Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1975740
- Javed, A. (2016). Building Arduino Projects for the Internet of Things : Experiments with Real-World Applications. [United State]: Apress. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1228798
- Mendez, D. M., Papapanagiotou, I., & Yang, B. (2017). Internet of Things: Survey on Security and Privacy. https://doi.org/10.1080/19393555.2018.1458258