Разработка новых продуктов - разработайте ваш новый продукт
- This course will give you holistic view of the new product development arena and will help you gain specific knowledge in how to select, plan, monitor and control a new product development project, using the proper tools and techniques.
- have a clear view and understanding of the New Product Development (NPD) arena
- be able to select the right product configuration based on value (Voice of the customer), cost, time to market and risks
- be able to develop a feasible plan for your own product
- be able to execute your plan in an uncertain dynamic environment using the right tools and techniques
- Introduction to the features of new product development.The emergence of new products and services: features of the current situation. The specifics of the development of a new product. Organization and innovation.
- Critical Success Factors for New Product Development ProjectsWho and how are developing new products. Types of new products and markets. Reasons for the failure of new products. Development Management Issues.
- Mapping the process of developing a new product.New product: buy or create? Stages of new product development. The first stage: screening, assessment of resources, selection of ideas. Sources of new ideas. The selection of ideas in the first stage. The second stage: a preliminary assessment of the market. Third stage: preliminary technical assessment of the product. Fourth stage: detailed market research. The fifth stage. Business analysis of the project. New product development and quality management system. Sixth stage: product development.
- Customer. Specification. Client. Value.What to develop: from the voice of the customer to the specification of the goods. What to develop: from the voice of the client to value and benefit.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.4 * in-class examination results + 0.2 * independent study + 0.4 * online course results
- Noble, C., Griffin, A., & Durmusoglu, S. (2014). Open Innovation : New Product Development Essentials From the PDMA. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=852536
- Barkley, B. (2008). Project Management in New Product Development. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=214049
- Rafinejad, D. (2007). Innovation, Product Development and Commercialization : Case Studies and Key Practices for Market Leadership. Ft. Lauderdale, FL: J. Ross Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=225365