Разработка новых продуктов - разработайте ваш новый продукт
Статус: Курс по выбору (Управление проектами: проектный анализ, инвестиции, технологии реализации)
Направление: 38.04.02. Менеджмент
Кто читает: Департамент менеджмента
Где читается: Факультет экономики, менеджмента и бизнес-информатики
Когда читается: 2-й курс, 2 модуль
Формат изучения: Blended
Преподаватели: Гергерт Дмитрий Владимирович
Прогр. обучения: Управление проектами: проектный анализ, инвестиции, технологии реализации
New product development is essential for the survival of many companies in the Hi-Tec sector, as well as other sectors. The percentage of sales of successful business organizations tied to the successful Introduction of new products and services is high. However, the failure rate of new products development projects is also high and therefore there is a need for a methodology based on a well-designed process as well as tools and techniques to manage New Product Development (NPD) projects. Since most companies develop new products, it is important to you as a manager to be familiar and understand the basic concepts and terminology of NPD projects. Blended format, based on https://www.coursera.org/learn/new-product-development
- This course will give you holistic view of the new product development arena and will help you gain specific knowledge in how to select, plan, monitor and control a new product development project, using the proper tools and techniques.
- have a clear view and understanding of the New Product Development (NPD) arena
- be able to select the right product configuration based on value (Voice of the customer), cost, time to market and risks
- be able to develop a feasible plan for your own product
- be able to execute your plan in an uncertain dynamic environment using the right tools and techniques
- Introduction to the features of new product development.The emergence of new products and services: features of the current situation. The specifics of the development of a new product. Organization and innovation.
- Critical Success Factors for New Product Development ProjectsWho and how are developing new products. Types of new products and markets. Reasons for the failure of new products. Development Management Issues.
- Mapping the process of developing a new product.New product: buy or create? Stages of new product development. The first stage: screening, assessment of resources, selection of ideas. Sources of new ideas. The selection of ideas in the first stage. The second stage: a preliminary assessment of the market. Third stage: preliminary technical assessment of the product. Fourth stage: detailed market research. The fifth stage. Business analysis of the project. New product development and quality management system. Sixth stage: product development.
- Customer. Specification. Client. Value.What to develop: from the voice of the customer to the specification of the goods. What to develop: from the voice of the client to value and benefit.
- Промежуточная аттестация (2 модуль)0.4 * in-class examination results + 0.2 * independent study + 0.4 * online course results
- Noble, C., Griffin, A., & Durmusoglu, S. (2014). Open Innovation : New Product Development Essentials From the PDMA. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=852536
- Barkley, B. (2008). Project Management in New Product Development. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=214049
- Rafinejad, D. (2007). Innovation, Product Development and Commercialization : Case Studies and Key Practices for Market Leadership. Ft. Lauderdale, FL: J. Ross Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=225365