Бренд-менеджмент и управление продуктом
- This course has six modules that look at first understanding the challenge of managing products through their 'life-cycle' and culminates with learning how to equip your employees with knowledge of how to deliver on your brand promise. The course features interviews with consumer and industry professionals, which help illustrate the importance of brand strategy.
- Demonstrate understanding of the product strategy concepts. Develop the factual support to define your product strategy. Describe the different elements of a brand strategy. Formulate a winning brand strategy
- Define how to name your brand. Explain how to develop a system to incorporate future products and brands
- Map your brand portfolio to maximize its value to support growth. Define and describe the customer experience journey for your brand.
- Explain and apply the process to “embed” a brand internally within the organization.
- Launching new products and the challenge of managing their life-cycle. Developing compelling brands that inspire your most critical stakeholders and impact your bottom line.
- Knowing how to communicate your offering: Brand Architecture & naming
- Building your brand portfolio. Translating your brand into compelling customer experiences.
- Equipping and engaging employees to deliver on the brand promise
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.4 * in-class examination results + 0.2 * independent study + 0.4 * online course results
- Ed Brill. (2013). Opting In : Lessons in Social Business From a Fortune 500 Product Manager. [N.p.]: IBM Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1598730
- Post, R. S., & Post, P. N. (2008). Global Brand Integrity Management : How to Protect Your Product in Today’s Competitive Environment. New York: McGraw-Hill Professional. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=213733