- Obtain a rich understanding of the foundation of marketing and how this foundation is being shifted due to the rise of new digital tools;
- Apply critical thinking skills regarding the role of these digital tools and their impact upon both firms and consumers;
- Learn several real-world examples of how these digital tools are being applied to enhance and enrich marketing activities.
- Student must know the features of digital marketing and its capabilities for building relationships with consumers
- Student must know the key digital marketing concepts such as: co-creation, doppelgänger brands, user generated content, authenticity, new retail, 3d printing, pay what you want and price comparison tools
- Student must be able to use digital tools to develop new products, attract customers, distribute products and set prices
- Course overview and digital tools for developing innovative new productsIn this module, students will learn how new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in developing and branding the products they consume.
- Digital tools for persuading customers to buy your productsHow are products promoted in our digital world? In this module, students learn how new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in promotional activities.
- Digital tools for effectively distributing your productsHow are products being placed and distributed in our digital world? In this module, students learn how new digital tools are dramatically altering the distribution of products and revolutionizing the retail landscape.
- Digital tools for setting the right prices for your productsHow are products priced in our digital world? In this module, students learn how new digital tools are enabling customers to take a more active role in both evaluating and setting the prices they pay for the products they buy.
- Individual assignments and quizzes- На протяжении курса студент должен выполнить 7 тестов. -Кейс-задание представляет собой ответы на вопросы по представленному кейсу.
- Final exam
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.3 * Final exam + 0.7 * Individual assignments and quizzes
- Anil R. Chitkara, Product Development, & Summer In. (n.d.). Product Development Editor’s Note: MIT Sloan Management Review first published “The New Practice of Global. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.9E4FA780
- Ryan, D. (2016). Understanding Digital Marketing : Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation (Vol. Fourth edition). Philadelphia, PA: Kogan Page. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1406070