- Participants will learn about the latest research related to how humans learn one or two languages and other cognitive skills.
- To introduce students to past and current conceptual developments in bilingual and neuroscience research
- Students will be able to compare developmental parameters of language acquisition of children and adult bilinguals
- We investigate various complex of bilingual practices withis social diversity and gender issue
- Students will look at various processes affecting language shift and professional experise within the language efficiency
- Introduction.Familiarity and Its Neural Instantiation. Age of Acquisition. Beyond Language. Plan for this course. Toward a Bilingual Metaphor
- The Nature of Learning.AOA In A Single Language. AoA and Sensitive Periods. AoA and Language. Digging into the Depth of Language. Building a Grammar. The Sensorimotor Nature of AoA
- Laying Down Two Languages Across Time.Let There Be Sound. Phonology in a Second Language. Grammar. Critical Periods in a Second Language. AoA and Orphaned Language. Grammatical Proccessing and AoA. Isolating AoA. Grammatical Gender Comparing First and Second Language
- Proficiency, Efficiency and Expertise.Perceptual Expertise. What Makes Expertise. Deliberate Practice and Language. Learning Without Knowing. Expertise and Language Proficiency.
- Handbook of bilingualism: Psycholinguistic approaches. (2005). Oxford University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsnar&AN=edsnar.oai.dare.uva.nl.publications.2a190ba5.847c.46c2.851c.38ee6bfb47a0
- Sánchez Ruiz, B. C. (2017). Foundations of bilingual education and bilingualism Colin Baker. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.E7770BCE
- Yakpo, K. (2016). Exploring language in a multilingual context. Variation, interaction and ideology in language documentation. By Bettina Migge and Isabelle Léglise. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.A495CCEE