Языковой контроль на уроке
- This course offers strategies that can lead to richer, more productive, whole-class discussions in their classrooms. Focusing on how to prepare for discussion, this course is for anyone who leads, wants to lead, or is interested in how teachers lead discussion.
- Students will be able to apply the knowledge they will have gained in this course, in multilingual/multicultural classrooms.
- Students will be able to obtain valuable insights to better understand the learning needs of students in a multilingual/multicultural classroom
- Students will be able to critically evaluate various language planning programmes implemented in multilingual education settings.
- Students will be able to obtain essential skills to deal with immigrant/minority language students
- What is discussion? Why discuss?Diversity and education: culture and language in a global world
- Setting Goals and Establishing Norms for DiscussionThe teacher and the student in multilingual group; multicultural education
- Preparing a Text for DiscussionPlanning in multilingual group; multicultural education
- Preparing Students for DiscussionThe education of ethnic and cultural minority groups
- Avermaet, P. van. (2018). The Multilingual Edge of Education. London: Palgrave Macmillan. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1361912
- Herzog-Punzenberger, B., Le Pichon, E. M. M., & Siarova, H. (2017). Multilingual education in the light of diversity : Lessons learned. Netherlands, Europe. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.68858E3C
- Translanguaging in the context of mainstream multilingual education. (2018). International Journal of Multilingualism. https://doi.org/10.1080/14790718.2018.1512607