Мировые финансовые рынки
- Course World financial markets is devoted to prepare specialists in investment analysis. Students completing the course will be able to have an opinion on dynamics of world financial markets, understand the “architecture” of world financial system, estimate the level of correlation between various segments of world financial markets, and forecast the influence of events in world financial markets on Russian currency, debt and stock market.
- Students will be familiar with main pricing theories and trading mechanism of main financial instruments of world financial markets, infrastructure of world financial markets, main world financial centers, world stock, commodities and derivatives exchanges and mechanism of functioning, features and regulation of world financial markets.
- Student must have skills to find information and make an analysis of it from world financial markets, to forecast dynamics of financial markets and its influence on Russian financial markets, estimate the impact of events on financial markets and on economic development
- The architecture of world financial markets. Models of financial markets. Infrastructure of world financial markets. Main players, exchanges, institutional investors. Trends in development of world financial markets.
- Currency market. Main theories of pricing and mechanism of trading. Main players.
- Interdependence of various segments of world financial markets.
- Debt market. Pricing and trading. Main trends in development of debt market. The problem of state debt.
- Stock markets. Main markets and pricing. International diversification and investment strategies.
- Money markets. Main instruments and trading.
- Comparative analysis of developed and developing markets.
- Regulation of financial markets and its influence on dynamics of financial markets and economic development.
- Fabozzi, F. J. (2002). The Handbook of Financial Instruments. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=81949
- Фондовый рынок : учеб. пособие для вузов, Берзон Н. И., Аршавский А. Ю., 2009
- Mathematics for economics and finance : methods and modelling, Anthony M., Biggs N., 2012
- Рынок ценных бумаг : учебник для вузов, Берзон Н. И., Касаткин Д. М., 2011