Новые глобальные бизнес-модели
- A key learning outcome of the course refers to the practical, hands-on approaches for analysis of how companies create, deliver and capture value.
- Develop the ability to work with the literature and other information sources to find solutions for case-studies
- Communicate results of case-studies solutions
- Develop the ability to recognize markers of business models which appear as a response to digital revolution
- Use theoretical models to solve cases studies on companies that represent different business models, including the new ones
- Know different approaches to business modeling
- Identify similar and distinguished features of business build on identical business models
- Propose possible scenarios of modifications of the business models
- Topic 1. Business model as a key concept of strategic management.Industry value creation & Firm value creation. Variety of business model frameworks: Canvas, ‘Zott-Amit’ model, BM navigator.
- Topic 2. Digital business models.Business models of digital companies. "Asymmetric" business models. A Coursera online course. Developers as new decision-makers.
- Topic 3. Business model innovations.BM Innovations as a response to changes in the industry value chain. Canvas approach to BM innovations.
- Class activitiesCase studies, teamwork results, assignments, presentations.
- TestsThere are 4 tests that students will write within the whole course. The tests are conducted either at the beginning or at the end of the class. All tests are based on home reading.
- Written examWritten exam includes close-ended and open-ended questions. Total time: 60 min.
- Group project presentation
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.2 * Class activities + 0.3 * Group project presentation + 0.25 * Tests + 0.25 * Written exam
- Osterwalder, A., Clark, T., & Pigneur, Y. (2010). Business Model Generation : A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers. Hoboken, NJ: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=335366
- Teece, D. (2017). Business models and dynamic capabilities. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.47F89CFF
- Zott, C., Amit, R., & Massa, L. (2010). The business model: Theoretical roots, recent developments, and future research. IESE Research Papers. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.p.ebg.iesewp.d.0862