- To develope knowledge and skills required to ensure safety necessary for professional activity.
- Have the skills (to gain experience) of use of psychological relaxation techniques and building safe relations in an educational institution
- Have te skills (to gain experience) of application of scientifically grounded technologies of observance of information security
- Be able to select sources of information, to verify received information and process it, comprehensively assessing problem situations or processes, to observe adequate safety standards and rules in the implementation of subsequent professional activities
- Be able to participate in educational and research processes, using the HSE resources and personal resources (including psychological resources) safely
- Know the basic approaches to the definition, study and understanding of duties, rights and opportunities of students in the process of training in the St. Petersburg branch of the Higher School of Economics, including regulatory acts that regulate the educational process, the basic business processes of a student and the academic office
- Be able to act and use means of individual and collective protection, provide first aid to the victims
- Be able to recognize and evaluate situations and risks dangerous to life and society
- Be able to identify important components and areas of life safety
- Know the basic approaches to the definition, study and understanding of state system of population protection and its legal framework
- Know the basic approaches to the definition, study and understanding of health and a healthy lifestyle, ways to ensure the information and psychological security of the individual
- Know the basic approaches to the definition, study and understanding of сontent, role and value of safe behavior in natural, man-made and social-generated emergencies
- Creates and maintains safe living conditions, also in emergency situations
- Students in the Academic Space of HSEFundamentals of safe education at HSE Academic Development at HSE Peculiar features of a programme Academic Norms Project Work + Minor MOOCs TQA (Teaching Quality Assessment) Students Science
- Information Environment of the HSEStudy Office Informational Support: a. Corporate informational systems; b. Corporate Email; c. HSE web site; d. timetable; e. LMS; f. Internet and computer classes; g. Printing and Copying. Library Information resources a. Electronic resources: journals and books with on-line access, specialized databases. b. Media library and remote access to electronic information resources, licensing restrictions on the use of resources.
- Corporate culture and extracurricular activitiesStudent Government: a. art; b. volunteering; c. Studios, Sections. Financial Aid and Medical Care: a. State Funded Scholarship; b. Financial Aid. Dormitories: a. conflict situations b. relocation c. rules of living Medical Care: a. health check; b. vaccination; c. hospitals for foreign students. Psychological Assistance University Partners: a. field work; b. internships.
- Student safety in the city- Natural Disasters - Technological Disasters - Criminal Hazards: terrorism - Transport Security - Safety at the University
- Interim assessment (1 module)0.3 * Exam + 0.7 * Home assignment (0,7home assignament+0,3peer2peer)
- Harries, J. Promoting Personal Safety in PSHE - SAGE Publications, 2006. Electronic resource (is accessible at ProQuest Ebook Central - Academic Complete URL: https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=370522)
- Bain, W. (2006). The Empire of Security and the Safety of the People. London: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=171259