АСЕАН в XXI в.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding, insights, and mastery about ASEAN
- Apply balanced theoretical and practical perspectives in engaging with issues and problems in the ASEAN region
- Student will be able to explain systems of governance, political institutions adapted by the regional members, and the issues and prospects viewed from the realities of governance and nation-building.
- Student will be able to give a comprehensive overview of the ASEAN economic and business community
- Student will be able to critically evaluate the dynamic positioning and role that ASEAN has in the Asian region and in the international arena socio-cultural interactions partnerships with counterpart entities and organizations.
- Student will be able to conduct comparative analysis of the issues, challenges, policies and solutions to the health, social welfare and education concerns in ASEAN countries.
- Social IssuesHealth, Social Welfare and Education Issues in ASEAN
- Structure, Politics and Governance Dynamics in ASEANHistory, organizational, structural and functional changes and developments, influence of intra-ASEAN and extra-ASEAN factors and dynamics to the developments and organizational evolution.
- EconomyInternal market . Monetary and currency union. ASEAN Free Trade Area and FTA
- Foreign relationsThe Positioning and Contribution of ASEAN in the Regional and Global Context.
- Interim assessment (1 module)0.25 * Attendance + 0.25 * Classwork + 0.25 * Final exam + 0.25 * Presentation
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.25 * Attendance + 0.25 * Classwork + 0.25 * Final exam + 0.25 * Presentation
- Kobayashi, K., Rashid, K. A., & Furuichi, M. (2017). Economic Integration and Regional Development : The ASEAN Economic Community (Vol. First Edition). New York: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1560807
- Jetin, B., & Mikić, M. (2016). ASEAN Economic Community : A Model for Asia-wide Regional Integration? Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire: Palgrave Macmillan. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1192849
- Woon, W. C. M., Manalo, R. G., Koh, T. T. B., & ASEAN. (2009). Making Of The Asean Charter, The. Singapore: Co-published With World Scientific. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=305215