Научно-исследовательский семинар "Комбинаторика инвариантов Васильева 1"
- To introduce the subject area to the students, and to offer them an opportunity to prepare and give a talk, as well as to start research on their own.
- Familiarity with the concept of weight systems and related topics
- Familiarity with the concept of Lie algebras, the process of constructing weight systems from Lie algebras. Weight system of sl2
- Familiarity with the concepts of Hopf algebra and delta-matroids. Understanding the connection between chord diagrams, embedded graphs and delta-matroids
- Weight systems
- Constructing weight systems from Lie algebras
- Hopf algebra of graphs, chord diagramms and delta-matroids
- The mark depends on the seminar attendance and the quality of the given talk.
- No final exam, the final mark is based on the regular seminar activity.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.3 * No final exam, the final mark is based on the regular seminar activity. + 0.7 * The mark depends on the seminar attendance and the quality of the given talk.
- Chmutov, S., Duzhin, S., & Mostovoy, J. (2011). Introduction to Vassiliev Knot Invariants. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsarx&AN=edsarx.1103.5628
- Kazarian, M., & Lando, S. (2015). Combinatorial solutions to integrable hierarchies. https://doi.org/10.1070/RM2015v070n03ABEH004952
- Moffatt, I. (2006). Knot invariants and the Bollobas-Riordan polynomial of embedded graphs. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejc.2006.12.004