Цифровая трансформация бизнеса
- Gaining knowledge and building skills in the field of digital transformation of businesses in different industries, using the latest IT technologies and approaches in digital transformation projects.
- Knows the concepts and definitions of digital transformation.
- Knows the approaches and technologies used by companies in the course of digital transformation.
- Understands digital threats and opportunities for modern companies
- Knows the prerequisites for digital transformation, digital models
- Understands modern technologies that are part of digital transformation
- Owns approaches to digital transformation in the company
- Understands the specifics of digital transformation project management
- Knows how to set goals for digital transformation projects and identify key success factors
- Knows how to identify possible risks of digital transformation projects and ways to overcome them
- Preconditions for digital transformation. The fourth industrial revolution. The essence of transformation. Digital revolution. Digital business model concept. Digital threats and opportunities. Digital competitive advantage.• Technological developments • Business models developments • Organizational design developments
- Digital and non-digital industries. Key industry trends driving digital transformation. Examples of digitalization in various industries. Digital economy. Change of experience (client, employee).• Rebalancing concept with examples o Platform vs product o Power of crowd o Crowd vs experts • Traditional decision-making process in businesses • Data-driven decision-making process in businesses • Complementarities affect the speed of change
- Modern technologies that are part of the digital transformation of business: Cloud computing and services, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Internet of things, Digital twins, Big data analysis, BlockChain and others. Approaches to the choice of technologies and solutions.
- Preparation and implementation of digital transformation projects in companies. Aligning the interaction of business and IT. Goal setting and planning, features of digital transformation project management, identification of key success factors of projects and their monitoring, possible project risks and ways to overcome them. Leader role, change management.
- ExamThe exam is hold in the format of a presentation of a completed project on a given topic and answers to questions. Performed in groups of 5-6 people. The result is a prepared presentation, including proposals for the digital transformation of the specified company. Each group 20 min presentation and 10-15 min answers to questions. Detailed description of the assignment task is provided to students in the beginning of the course. If a student misses the exam due to the serious reason, he or she can prepare and present it later according to the agreement with teacher.
- Intermediate assignments/home worksDuring the course, you will be given several intermediate assignments (4-5), the completion of which is part of the preparation of the final presentation. Assignments could be individual or group. Each assignment will be scored.
- Activity at lectures and seminars
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.2 * Activity at lectures and seminars + 0.5 * Exam + 0.3 * Intermediate assignments/home works