Управление городской инфраструктурой
- Familiarize students with various aspects of urban infrastructure systems in current context
- Discuss actual approaches to managing urban infrastructures.
- Develop basic skills of meditating on urban infrastructural processes.
- Explain content and limitations of the ‘urban infrastructure’ as a concept;
- Name and describe the main challenges that urban infrastructures face today;
- Reproduce basic principles of urban infrastructure management;
- Distinguish successful practices and perspective management approaches from the ineffective ones;
- Explain and use the basic principles of managing transport systems;
- Analyse infrastructural cases and formulate one’s own managerial strategy
- Introduction to Urban Infrastructures‒ Key Challenges to Urban Infrastructures. ‒ The main Urban Infrastructure Systems ‒ The main Dimensions of Urban Infrastructures
- Introduction to Principles of Urban Infrastructure Management‒ What do Urban Infrastructure Managers do? ‒ Managing Stakeholders and Related Performance Objectives ‒ The main Dimensions for Urban Infrastructure Managers ‒ Schools of Thought in Managing Urban Infrastructure Systems
- Introduction to Urban Energy and Transport Management‒ Understanding and Managing Urban Electricity Systems ‒ Understanding and Managing Urban Transport Systems ‒ Challenges and Opportunities in Urban Energy Systems ‒ Broader Challenges and New Opportunities for Urban Transport
- Oral presentationOral presentation presupposes mini-research project conducted individually by the student. The results are being presented during the class in front of the group. The presentation is followed by questions and remarks from the audience. TIme limits: 10 min for presentation, 5 min for questions.
- Martí Henneberg, J. (2017). The Development of European Waterways, Road and Rail Infrastructures: A Geographical Information System for the History of European Integration (1825-2005). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.F401C6CB
- Operations Management Perspectives in the Air Transport Management. (2019). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.C0659A9A
- Rationalization of Port Infrastructure Management during Ice Navigation. (2019). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.877D6EE0