Введение в российскую экономику. Проблемы переходного периода
- The purpose of the course is to bring the basic knowledge on the specific aspects of Russian economy that had significant impact on the latest development trends in Russia.
- knowledge on the basics of economy
- understanding the role of market reforms in developing the key features of modern Russian economy
- understanding specific aspects of Russian economy
- cause-effect relationship of the most significant trends in Russia’s economic development
- instruments for analysis of Russian economy
- business climate in Russia and skills required for doing business in Russia
- Introduction to ‘a transition in Russia’ course
- Brief Russian economic history
- Pillars of market reforms
- Lost opportunities of transition
- Understanding the golden decade and the subsequent crisis
- Lessons of transition. Searching for solutions
- Fundamental challenges to the Russian economy
- Alexander Radygin. (2013). PRIVATISATION IN RUSSIA: Hard Choice, First Results, New Targets. Published Papers.
- Hoffman, D. (2011). The Oligarchs : Wealth and Power in the New Russia: Vol. New ed., and updated. PublicAffairs.
- B. Merlevede, K. Schoors, & B. Van Aarle. (2007). Russia from Bust to Boom: Oil, Politics or the Ruble? Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium.
- Paul R. Gregory, & Valery Lazarev. (2004). Structural Change in Russian Transition.