Цифровая трансформация бизнеса
- Gaining knowledge and building skills in the field of digital transformation of businesses in different industries, using the latest IT technologies and approaches in digital transformation projects.
- Knows the concepts and definitions of digital transformation.
- Knows the approaches and technologies used by companies in the course of digital transformation.
- Understands digital threats and opportunities for modern companies
- Knows the prerequisites for digital transformation, digital models
- Understands modern technologies that are part of digital transformation
- Owns approaches to digital transformation in the company
- Understands the specifics of digital transformation project management
- Knows how to set goals for digital transformation projects and identify key success factors
- Knows how to identify possible risks of digital transformation projects and ways to overcome them
- Preconditions for digital transformation. The fourth industrial revolution. The essence of transformation. Digital revolution. Digital business model concept. Digital threats and opportunities. Digital competitive advantage.• Technological developments • Business models developments • Organizational design developments
- Digital and non-digital industries. Key industry trends driving digital transformation. Examples of digitalization in various industries. Digital economy. Change of experience (client, employee).• Rebalancing concept with examples o Platform vs product o Power of crowd o Crowd vs experts • Traditional decision-making process in businesses • Data-driven decision-making process in businesses • Complementarities affect the speed of change
- Modern technologies that are part of the digital transformation of business: Cloud computing and services, Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, Internet of things, Digital twins, Big data analysis, BlockChain and others. Approaches to the choice of technologies and solutions.
- Preparation and implementation of digital transformation projects in companies. Aligning the interaction of business and IT. Goal setting and planning, features of digital transformation project management, identification of key success factors of projects and their monitoring, possible project risks and ways to overcome them. Leader role, change management.
- Work at lectures and seminarsQuestions for self-assessment on Digital Transformation technologies Examples of self-check questions 1. Digital Transformation: What is it? How do you understand it? Why is it needed? 2. What are the reasons for the digital revolution? 3. List the main stages of digital transformation 4. What characterizes the fourth industrial revolution? 5. List possible sources of competitive advantage in the digital economy Blockchain 1. What is Blockchain? 2. What are the main features and characteristics of blockchain technology? 3. Examples, cases of using blockchain for business? 4. What business values enterprise can obtain from implementing blockchain technology? Show how these values are connected with features of technology of blockchain? 5. When blockchain could not be useful or even could not be implemented? a. Because of Business needs? b. Because of technical restrictions? What restrictions? c. Because of regulatory rules? Artificial Intelligence (AI) 1. What is AI? 2. What is the difference between AI and analytics solutions (BI)? 3. Examples of business cases – AI for business? 4. What business values could be achieved from using AI? 5. What lines of business could get more value from using AI? What value from AI for management? For employees? 6. Чwhat are obstacles for implementation and usage of AI in business? Internet of Things (IoT) 1. What is IoT? 2. What are difference between IoT and Blockchain? 3. Examples of IoT in people life? In business? 4. What business values could be achieved from IoT? 5. What is digital twin? Examples of digital twins in manufacturing? In financial organization? RPA (Robotic Process Automation) 1. What is RPA? 2. What actions could be done by RPA? 3. What is difference between RPA and document management system? What is the difference between RPA and business process automation? 4. Show the example of RPA for certain business task 5. What values could be achieved from RPA? (CX – Customer Experience) 1. What is CX? 2. Why CX is so important? 3. What technologies and solutions influence on CX? Combination of technologies 1. What technologies could enrich each other? 2. Example of joint solution of IoT and AI? 3. Example of improving Customer experience using IoT+AI+RPA? Selection of technologies 1. What approaches, methodology, models could be used for analyzing and development of digital transformation project? 2. What every block in Gartner quadrant means? 3. What factors influence on success of digital transformation? An example of an intermediate task 1. Determine the impact of digitalization on your company. Each question is rated 0-20. To what extent does your product / service: a. Determined and found electronically b. Delivered or will ship digitally in the next 5 years c. Supplemented or can be supplemented with valuable information d. Threats from other industries that offer competing services to your customers e. Risk of being replaced by an alternative digital offering Make a conclusion about the degree of risk of digitalization. 70 points or more - high risk for your product or service 2. Determine the digital business model of the selected company 3. Explain digital threats to the selected industry (trends, new business requirements). How is Industry 4.0 expressed in the chosen industry? 4. Give examples of companies of a new type (digital) for the selected industry (role model, an example for you in transformation). If there's. If not, explain why
- Intermediate assignments (home works as a preparation for the final presentation)During the course, you will be given several intermediate assignments (3-4), the completion of which is part of the preparation of the final presentation. Assignments could be individual or group. Each assignment will be scored.
- ExamThe exam is held in the format of a presentation of a completed project on a given topic and answers to questions. Performed in groups of 5-6 people. The result is a prepared presentation, including proposals for the digital transformation of the specified company. Each group 20 min presentation and 10-15 min answers to questions.
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.5 * Exam + 0.3 * Intermediate assignments (home works as a preparation for the final presentation) + 0.2 * Work at lectures and seminars