Научно-исследовательский семинар "Проектный семинар"
- Ability to envision strategic benefits from the application of IT/Digital technologies
- Ability to represent key IT capabilities in terms of business value enabling/driving a corporate strategy (based on cases discussed at the seminar)
- Ability to draw up principle aspects of IT Strategy on Corporate strategy
- Ability to realize student’s role and contribution into achieving strategic goals of the organization the student is currently working for
- Student should gain practical experience in ability to articulate and develop key aspects of IT-driven/contributed corporate strategy and, as a result, move forward in ability to understand business and define principle connections between business and IT
- M. Porter. Structural analysis of strategies and types of strategies. Case studies
- Case Otis. Case analysis
- G.Minzberg. Strategy – types of strategy and approaches
- University of Chicago Booth School of Business Planning Model
- Netflix case. Case analysis
- Scenario Planning. Class assignment
- FoodTech. Delivery Club, Yandex.Eda, X5 e-initiatives, etc. Case analysis
- Blue Oceans Strategy
- Individual activity at class discussions
- Team assignments at classwork
- Exam (Seminar’s consulting project presentation)
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.5 * Exam (Seminar’s consulting project presentation) + 0.1 * Individual activity at class discussions + 0.4 * Team assignments at classwork
- David A. Garvin, & Lynne C. Levesque. (2005). Note on Scenario Planning. HBP Education Case Study Collection.
- Michael E. Porter. (1975). Note on the Structural Analysis of Industries. HBP Education Case Study Collection.
- Mintzberg, H. (1994). The Fall and Rise of Strategic Planning. Harvard Business Review, 72(1), 107–114.
- Kim, W. C., & Mauborgne, R. (2015). Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition : How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant: Vol. [Academic Subscription]. Harvard Business Review Press.
- Kim, W. C., & Mauborgne, R. (2015). Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition : How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant: Vol. Expanded edition. Harvard Business Review Press.