Электронный бизнес: модели, методы, инструменты
- Acquisition of a complex of theoretical knowledge and methodological foundations in the field of e-business, forms of Internet entrepreneurship, as well as practical skills necessary for the qualified development of requirements for the design and development of online stores, virtual enterprises
- Analyses Internet representations of different segments of e-business.
- The student is ready for oral and written communication both in Russian and foreign languages in order to achieve goals within professional and scientific environment
- Identifies and identifies features, opportunities, implementation challenges and examples of EB models.
- Conducts analysis of various electronic payment instruments.
- Assesses business ideas (feasibility of implementation) using formal and informal factors.
- Creates a prototype site. Develops landing page. Performs expert evaluation of sites of colleagues.
- conducts professional, including research activities in the international environment
- Able to coordinate with the customer requirements, manage the design processes of the enterprise architecture, develop recommendations for its implementation
- Able to coordinate with the customer, plan and perform independent and collective research work
- Theme 1: Introduction. Electronic business: definitions, approaches, solutionsFundamentals of e-business. The main ways to create value chains in cyberspace. Components of an e-business business solution. Types of solutions: entrepreneurial, content, managerial, technological, etc. Levels of e-business integration. Methods of increasing the consumer value of goods and services in the e-business.
- Theme 2: Analysis of consumer behaviour in the digital environmentInternet audience, audience of individual resources. Concepts - Internet audience, user, visitor, user community, Runet audience. Quantitative characteristics of the global and Russian network. Methods of study and tools. Ways to obtain data on Internet development trends: expert assessments; data from providers; Internet service statistics; Internet surveys; offline surveys; Internet panels. Promotion strategy of the company in social networks, choice of channels. Inhouse or outsourcing. Account positioning (brand, interests, mixed), segmentation of the audience. Content preparation: capturing headlines, photos, selling text. Feedback, feedback and questions. Negative work. Integration of work in social networks with the overall strategy of promotion of the company. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Theme 3: E-business modelsClassification of entrepreneurial activity Factors affecting entrepreneurial activity. Internal corporate entrepreneurship Classification of electronic enterprises by interacting entities (matrix B2C2G). E-business models. Brokerage model. Advertising model. Model of information intermediation. Trading model. Manufacturer's model. The typical scheme of systems Business-to-Consumer. A typical variant of a site of Internet shop. Complexes of software tools for the implementation of the Internet project. Functions of management of front-office of Internet shop. International classifiers used in e-commerce systems. Subdivisions of electronic business of non-network companies. Corporate websites B2B business model. Functional scheme of B2B. Types of B2B systems. Procurement management systems (e-procurement). Systems of a full cycle of support of suppliers (SCM - systems). Sales management systems (e-distribution). Systems of a full cycle of support of consumers (CRM-systems). Modern researches of business models in the Internet. Structure of the business model. Main types by Michael Rappa. Web 2.0 business model. Building business models by Alex Osterwalder. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Theme 4: Legal regulation. Payment systems: type, functions, structureClassification of payment systems. Factors of payment systems development. Payment systems in historical perspective. Types of payment messages. Payment instruments. Electronic payment instruments. Prospects of using cash payments. Clearing activities in payment systems. Clearing systems. Clearing and settlement procedures. Hybrid clearing and settlement systems.
- Theme 5: Virtual enterprises and their development trendsTrends and dynamics of growth and entrepreneurship development in the Internet environment. Problems and directions of research in the field of search of new methods of virtual enterprises management and expansion of their sphere of activity. Creation and functioning of virtual enterprise Formation of the enterprise concept. Main processes of virtual enterprises. Analysis and modeling of business processes of the off-network enterprise, carrying out similar activities. The analysis of possibility of realisation of business processes in the electronic environment. Front office and back office of the electronic enterprise. Staff of the virtual enterprise. Stages of creation of the virtual enterprise. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Theme 6: Technological model of virtual enterpriseTechnology model: architecture, platform, tools, applications. Info-communication infrastructure of e-business enterprises. Communication platform for e-business enterprises. Models of communication platform organization. Structure of information platform for electronic enterprises. Models of implementation of the information platform of e-business enterprises.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.2 * Contact work + 0.4 * Exam + 0.2 * Homework + 0.2 * Self work
- Web-аппликации в Интернет-маркетинге: проектирование, создание и применение: Практическое пособие / Винарский Я.С., Гутгарц Р.Д. - М.:НИЦ ИНФРА-М, 2015. - 269 с.: 60x90 1/16. - (Просто, кратко, быстро) (Обложка) ISBN 978-5-16-010065-4 - Режим доступа: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/468977
- Оптимизация интернет-магазина: Почему 95% посетителей вашего сайта ничего не покупают и как это исправить: Справочное пособие / Кроксен-Джон Д., Ван Тондер Й. - М.:Альпина Паблишер, 2018. - 318 с.: ISBN 978-5-9614-7131-1 - Режим доступа: http://znanium.com/catalog/product/1002813
- Рынки информационно-коммуникационных технологий и организация продаж : учебник / В.Н. Наумов. — М. : ИНФРА-М, 2019. — 404 с. — (Высшее образование: Бакалавриат). — www.dx.doi.org/10.12737/21026. - Режим доступа:
- Сысолетин Е. Г., Ростунцев С. Д. ; под науч. ред. Доросинского Л.Г. - РАЗРАБОТКА ИНТЕРНЕТ-ПРИЛОЖЕНИЙ. Учебное пособие для вузов - М.:Издательство Юрайт - 2019 - 90с. - ISBN: 978-5-9916-9975-4 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЮРАЙТ - URL: https://urait.ru/book/razrabotka-internet-prilozheniy-438148