Управление каналами и ритейл
- In this course you will learn how to stay up-to-date on how companies are adding these aspects to their main strategic guidelines and making them key points in their managerial decision-making process.
- understand the concept of omnichannel marketing
- understand the current nature, structure, key players, and future of trade marketing
- be able to see the role the 4 P's of marketing play in these retail strategies
- know the importance of a strategic online presence for retailers and future trends in retailing
- Distribution Channel Planning and Management: Why are They so Important?At the end of this module you will know the steps to designing and managing a distribution channel. You will also be able to identify the most important players in distribution channels and their roles.
- Distribution Channels and Their Evolving LandscapeAt the end of this module you will be able to distinguish the various types of distribution channels and conflicts that arise among them, as well as ways to combat these conflicts. You will also understand the current nature, structure, key players, and future of trade marketing.
- The Retail Strategy and Marketing MixAt the end of this module you will be able to identify types of retailers, retailing strategies and how these retailers maintain competetive advantages over their competition. You will also be able to see the role the 4 P's of marketing play in these retail strategies.
- Retailing Without Frontiers: New Trends in RetailingAt the end of this module you will be able to identify various growth opportunities for retailers and determine which entry strategies are best for various circumstances. You will also know the importance of a strategic online presence for retailers and future trends in retailing.
- Online course results
- In-class examination resultsThe exam is in writing. The exam is conducted in the form of a business situation analysis. Student computer must meet the requirements: support word, exel. To participate in the exam, the student must send the work within the specified time in word format. Originality of the work should be at least 80%. The transfer procedure is similar to the surrender procedure. A short-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a communication disruption of less than a minute. Long-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a violation of a minute or more. In case of a long-term communication disruption, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. The retake procedure involves the use of complicated tasks. lead time 1,5 hours, use of additional materials is prohibited.
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.4 * In-class examination results + 0.6 * Online course results
- Bruner, G. C. (2019). Marketing Scales Handbook : Multi-item Measures for Consumer Insight Research (Vol. (Library version)). [Place of publication not identified]: GCBII Productions, LLC. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2043136
- Spector, R., & Reeves, B. O. (2017). The Nordstrom Way to Customer Experience Excellence : Creating a Values-Driven Service Culture (Vol. Third edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Wiley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1586130