Научно-исследовательский семинар "Комплексный анализ"
- The course is aimed to formation of structured analytical thinking of students and their acquaintance with the basic concepts and methods of complex analysis. The course is based on introductory courses of real analysis, geometry, differential equations and smooth manifolds.
- Formation of structured analytical thinking. Acquaintance with the basic concepts and methods of complex analysis.
- Complex differentiability
- Linear fractional transformations
- Analytical functions
- Laurent series
- Isolated singular points
- Complex integrability
- Basic complex analysis, Marsden, J. E., Hoffman, M. J., 1999
- Complex analysis : an introduction to the theory of analytic functions of one complex variable, Ahlfors, L. V., 1979
- Narasimhan, R. (1985). Analysis on Real and Complex Manifolds. Amsterdam: North Holland. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=342519
- Real and complex analysis, Rudin, W., 1987
- Complex analysis, Lang, S., 2003