Информационные процессы, системы и сети
- introduce the concepts of base innovation concepts of infrastructures and their core technologies.
- consider how internet innovations are established and evolve, their design and economics, and how they support innovation and business change.
- explain the opportunities and risks, including regulatory issues
- Describe the concept of an infrastructure and relate it to digital systems and services
- Identify and apply theories and models to understand the evolution of digital infrastructures and their roles in fostering innovation
- Infrastructures: conceptual beginningsExamples of infrastructures, their structure and components. Production of infrastructure, their emergence
- Internet foundationsTypes of digital infrastructures. History of internet, simple internet structure and its definitions
- Emergent design of the internetDomain Name System (DNS). Protocol and TCP/IP explanation. IPv4 and IPv6
- Layered modelHourglass Layers
- The Transaction Cost perspective, Digital goods’ characteristics
- Introduction to Economic and institutional perspectives on digital infrastructures
- Interim assessment (1 module)0.2 * Classwork Essays + 0.6 * Exam + 0.2 * Home Assignments
- Laudon, K. C., & Laudon, J. P. (2012). Management information systems : managing the digital firm. Slovenia, Europe: Prentice Hall. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.BEEDD30B
- Zittrain, J. (2008). The Future of the Internet and How to Stop It. New Haven [Conn.]: Yale University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=278457
- Constantinides, P. (2012). Perspectives and Implications for the Development of Information Infrastructures. Hershey, PA: IGI Global. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=450407