Корпоративные венчурные фонды
- Know basics of open innovation and industry innovation management
- Know basics of principles and mechanisms of venture investments
- Know basics of corporate and multicorporate venture funds: examples and practices
- Know basics of corporate instruments for working with innovative technologies
- Be able to analyze portfolio of corporate venture funds
- Be able to search and analyze projects for corporate venturing
- Be able to present investment opportunities to potential corporate investors
- Be able to work with corporate requests for innovations
- Know basics of: open innovation and industry innovation management
- Know principles and mechanisms of venture investments
- know corporate and multicorporate venture funds: examples and practices
- know corporate instruments for working with innovative technologies
- analyze portfolio of corporate venture funds
- Open innovationConcept. Successful cases. Mechanism and stages in Open Innovation. Myths and barriers. Open Innovations in Russia.
- Introduction to Venture InvestmentsWhat is venture investment. Startup life cycle and venture. Stages and goals. Numbers – promises and reality. Russian venture capital. Organization of a typical venture fund. Generalpartners and limited partners. Types of funds. Project selection. Types of venture deals. Investment process. Portfolio management.
- Practicum: Real life case: Processing Corporate Open Innovation requests, technology scouting and project selection.
- Instruments of portfolio managementCorporate acceleration programs. Corporate business incubators and technoparks. Corporate innovation centers.
- Corporate venture fundsPurposes. World trends. Why corporations launch venture funds? R&D transformation and corporate venture. Examples – Coca Cola, Volvo, etc. Success factors. Scenaria of corporate venture investments.
- Gur, I., Hakkani-Tur, D., Tur, G., & Shah, P. (2018). User Modeling for Task Oriented Dialogues. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsarx&AN=edsarx.1811.04369
- Chesbrough, H. (2012). Open Innovation. Research Technology Management, 55(4), 20. https://doi.org/10.5437/08956308X5504085