Научно-исследовательский семинар "Торические многообразия"
- he seminar is intended to introduce the subject area to the students, and to offer them an opportunity to prepare and give a talk.
- Successful participants imporve their presentation skills and prepare for participation in research projects in the subject area.
- Affine and projective toric varieties, orbit - cone correspondence, automorphisms of affine toric varieties and locally nilpotent derivations, resolution of singularities in dimension 2 and continued fractions.
- Divisors on toric varieties.
- Cohomology groups of nonsingular toric varieties
- Cumulative gradecumulative grade is proportional to number of tasks solved.
- Final exam
- Cox, D. A., Little, J. B., & Schenck, H. K. (2011). Toric Varieties. Providence, Rhode Island: AMS. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=971087
- Fulton, W. (1993). Introduction to Toric Varieties. (AM-131), Volume 131. Princeton: Princeton University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1432979