Изменение рынка труда: сравнительные исследования из Европы и Азии
- The course provides students with complex knowledge of modern development of labor market in Europe and Asia. The course will focus on: • main trends in labor market of European and Asian countries which happened during last 30 years; • regional character and main features of Asian and European businesses; • gender inequality in terms of labor in Asia and Europe.
- • to reflect (evaluate and process) mastered scientific methods and ways of activity • to analyze, verify, evaluate the completeness of information in professional activities, if necessary, perform and synthesize the missing information
- • to analyze, verify, evaluate the completeness of information in professional activities, if necessary, perform and synthesize the missing information • to conduct professional, including research activities in an international environment • to interpret and translate legal, ethnocultural and ethical norms in professional and social activities in the field of interaction with the peoples of Asia and Africa
- • to solve problems in professional and social activities, taking into account the social, socio-cultural, political, ethnocultural and religious values and norms of people of Asia and Europe • to understand and analyze scientific, political and journalistic literature on the problems of Asia and Europe, including the development of foreign languages
- • to freely carry out scientific communication in foreign languages • to search for information on topical issues in Asia and Europe. • to independently identify the problematic field of research in the field of various studies in Asia and Europe
- • to verify, comment and prepare written and oral sources for publication; edit scientific, popular science and information and journalistic texts, reports, reports, reports on the development of Asia and Europe • to indicate and justify proposals for joint oriental research, scientific-analytical and applied work • to analyze the historical roots of modern processes in Asia and Europe and make medium- and long-term forecasts of development trends
- • to understand and analyze scientific, political and journalistic literature on the problems of Asia and Europe, including the development of foreign languages • to freely carry out scientific communication in foreign languages • to search for information on topical issues in Asia and Europe.
- Introduction to the course• Changing of the labor market landscape in Europe at the end of XX-beginning XXI century • Modification of labor market policies of European countries
- • Talent management in Europe: main trends • New work approaches: screening of best practices
- • Changes of women’s status in Europe • Gender equality and female quotas: selected cases from Europe
- • Changing of the labor market landscape in Asia at the end of XX-beginning XXI century • Main issues of the Asian countries: phenomenon of Chinese labor: difficulties in finding jobs for Chinese graduates and "acute shortage of labor"
- • Changing in the legislation system of Asian countries
- • Talent management in Asia Pacific Region: main trends• China: Managing the Global Talent Market • India: Growth Embedded in Tradition • Korea: Culture and Reality
- • Changes of women’s status in Asia • Main trends of gender labor participation in Asia: case of China, Japan and Korea
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.4 * Essay + 0.4 * Group Presentation + 0.2 * Research Poster
- Birkett, D. J. (2019). Twenty Years of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court: Appraising the State of National Implementing Legislation in Asia. Chinese Journal of International Law, 18(2), 353–392. https://doi.org/10.1093/chinesejil/jmz014
- Gender and Power in Eastern Europe Changing Concepts of Femininity and Masculinity in Power Relations Katharina Bluhm, Gertrud Pickhan, Justyna Stypinska, Agnieszka Wierzcholska (editors). (2021).
- Hiroshi Tarohmaru. (2016). Labor Markets, Gender and Social Stratification in East Asia : A Global Perspective. Brill.
- Lundström-Burghoorn, W. (2008). Gender Politics in Asia: Women Manoeuvring within Dominant Gender Orders. NIAS Press.
- Mills, M. B. (2017). Gendered Morality Tales: Discourses of Gender, Labour, and Value in Globalising Asia. Journal of Development Studies, 53(3), 316–330. https://doi.org/10.1080/00220388.2016.1184251
- Murray, J. (2016). Labor Markets : Analysis, Regulations and Outcomes. Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Sen, S. (2019). Talent Management. Society Publishing.
- Veselova, A., Latukha, M., & Veselova, L. (2018). Talent Management in Asia-Pacific Region: How Not to Lose Global Competition for Talents. Working Papers.
- AMUSSEN, S. D. (2021). Women and Gender in Early Modern Europe. Early Modern Women: An Interdisciplinary Journal, 15(2), 157–160. https://doi.org/10.1353/emw.2021.0010
- Marian Thunnissen, & Eva Gallardo-Gallardo. (2017). Talent Management in Practice : An Integrated and Dynamic Approach. Emerald Publishing Limited.