- A course’s objective is to learn how businesses can pull together a Digital Transformation program and share a comprehensive framework to help you think through this process all the way from business strategy to organizational and technology implications
- The underlying economics of innovation, technology, and market disruptions
- The pros and cons of current digital technologies driving advancement
- How to utilize BCG's digital transformation framework as a "how-to" for digitizing your organization
- How Technology Changes Business
- The Mechanics of Disruption
- Digital Trends Past and Future
- Your Path to Digital Transformation
- Coursera Course CertificateStudents who do not have a certificate of Coursera course will have to pass the test
- TestAnswer the questions in the test system
- Anup Maheshwari. (2019). Digital Transformation : Building Intelligent Enterprises. Wiley.
- Svetlana Ashmarina, Anabela Mesquita, & Marek Vochozka. (2020). Digital Transformation of the Economy: Challenges, Trends and New Opportunities. Springer.
- Arthur M. Langer, & Lyle Yorks. (2018). Strategic Information Technology : Best Practices to Drive Digital Transformation: Vol. Second edition. Wiley.
- Skog, D. A. (2019). The Dynamics of Digital Transformation : the Role of Digital Innovation, Ecosystems and Logics in Fundamental Organizational Change. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.735F35E5
- Tugrul U Daim. (2020). Digital Transformation: Evaluating Emerging Technologies. World Scientific.