About DeCAn lab
The International Laboratory of Decision Choice and Analysis was established in 2009 with most of its work focused on the theory of individual, social and multicriterial choice, mathematical modelling and empirical analysis of decision-making in various economic and political institutions, game-theoretic models and methods in economics and political theory, and data analysis (methods of clustering, pattern recognition, etc.)
- Economic mechanism design
- Models of choice for a large number of alternatives
- Power distribution in groups
- Application of game theory and social choice theory methods to modelling of coalitional preferences
- Aggregation models on majority graph
- Criteria importance theory and the theory of additive utility functions
- Intelligent data analysis
- Measures of informativeness defined on the set of attributes of non-deterministic systems
- Stability of optimal representation of objects images
- Manipulation in social choice models
- Models of fair division
- Mathematical models of organization of public-private partnerships and the study of their mathematical properties
- Analysis of operating efficiency of commercial banks
- Automatic interpretation and classification of text documents
- Modelling of stock exchange processes
- Mathematical models of high education system
- Ranking scientific journals with respect to bibliometric indicators
Head: Fuad Aleskerov
Academic Supervisor: Eric Maskin
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.