PARTICIPATION OF LABORATORY STAFF IN CONFERENCES IN 2015
- Penikas H., Petrov V. Research of SIFI Determinants: Evidence for GSIBs and GSIIs
- Ermolova M., Penikas H. PD-LGD Correlation Study: Evidence from the Russian Corporate Bond Market
- S. Shvydun Properties of two-stage choice procedures
- Arzamasov V., Penikas H. Modeling integral financial stability index: intercoutry survey
- L. Egorova (HSE) Mathematical Modeling of the Stock Exchange Behavior with Respect to Individual Traders
- A. Belenky (HSE) Calculating Nash Equilibria in N-Person Games on Polyhedral Sets of Player Strategies in Large-Scale Economic Systems by Linear Programming Techniques
- A. Karpov (HSE) "Patient mobility, health care quality, welfare and regulation"
- Bronevuch A., Kosyuk E., Lepskiy A., Penikas H. The study of conflictness and determinants of forecast accuracy in the recommendations of the Russian financial analysts
- F. Aleskerov (HSE), L. Egorova (HSE) Multi-stage choice model for forecasting the demand for higher education
- I. Andrievskaya (HSE), E. Permjakova (HSE), F. Aleskerov (HSE) Key borrowers detected by the intensities of their short-range interactions
- F. Aleskerov (HSE). Honorary paper
- Y. Veselova (HSE) Computational complexity of social choice rules and manipulation
- E. Dogan (HSE) Population Monotonicity in Fair Division of Multiple Indivisible Goods
- D. Efimov (HSE) Coups D'etat in the Modernity: Factors and Models of the Phenomenon
- A. Ivanov (HSE), D. Karabekyan (HSE), V. Yakuba (ICS RAS) Manipulability of Voting Rules in Impartial Anonymous Culture
- R. Kamalova (HSE) Comparison of approaches to power distribution analysis using the example of the Weimar Reichstag in 1919-1933.
- D. Karabekyan (HSE) Voting with variable votes
- A. Karpov (HSE) Patient Mobility, Health Care Quality, Welfare, and Regulation
- A. Lepskiy (HSE), H. Penikas (HSE), A. Bronevich (HSE) Analysis of predictive financial information by statistical methods and in the framework of the evidence theory
- V. Oliinyk (HSE) "The Analysis of the Structure of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (2007 - 2012) Based on the Roll-call Votes of Deputies"
- V. Petruhchenko (HSE), F. Aleskerov (HSE) DEA by sequential exclusion of alternatives
- D. Shvarts (HSE), M. Ushakov (HSE) On evaluation of the power indices with allowance of agents' preferences in the anonimous games
- Penikas H.I. (HSE) Technical Efficiency Estimation of Russian Banking Sector for Russian and International Accounting Standards // 5-th scientific workshop of the centre for macroeconomic analysis and short term forecasting
- A. Ivanov (HSE) Coalitional manipulability of voting rules
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.