KEY RESEARCH AREAS
- economic mechanism design (F. Aleskerov, А. Belenky, E. Maskin);
- development of mathematical models of organization of public-private partnerships and the study of their mathematical properties (А. Belenky);
- development of mathematical models of optimal organization of student learning (А. Belenky);
- study of manipulability of social choice rules (F. Aleskerov, D. Karabekyan, U. Veselova, А. Karpov);
- analysis of proportional representation systems based on single transferable vote (F. Aleskerov, А. Karpov);
- analysis of operating efficiency of commercial banks (F. Aleskerov, V. Belousova, H. Penikas);
- criteria importance theory and the theory of additive utility functions (V. Podinovskiy);
- intelligent data analysis (B. Mirkin, Е. Chernyak);
- automatic interpretation and classification of text documents (B. Mirkin, Е. Chernyak);
- modeling of stock exchange processes (F. Aleskerov, L. Egorova);
- study of informativeness measures defined on the set of attributes of non-deterministic system (А. Lepskiy);
- study of stability of optimal representation of objects images (А. Lepskiy);
- application of game-theory and social choice theory methods to modeling of coalitional preferences (F. Aleskerov, R. Kamalova);
- study of group manipulation and power indices (F. Aleskerov, А. Ivanov, D. Karabekyan);
- study of ranking alternatives in a majority graph (F. Aleskerov, А. Subochev);
- study of mathematical model describing behavior of a university entrant while choosing a university (F. Aleskerov, S. Kiselgof);
- study of models of fair division with an arbitrary number of participants, divisible and indivisible items (А. Rubchinskiy, D. Shvarts);
- development of rules of a choice for a large number of alternatives (F. Aleskerov, S. Shvydun).
- social network analysis (F. Aleskerov, N. Meshcheryakova, A. Rezyapova, S. Shvydun, V. Yakuba)
- analysis of current situation in the Arctic region (F. Aleskerov, S. Demin, N. Korgin, S. Shvydun)
Slides (PDF, 2.30 Mb)
- Modern context of decision making and data analysis methods: human factor, uncertainty, risks, network models, big data (Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin) Report
- Analysis, choice and decision making in socio-economic, political and financial spheres: new models, methods and algorithms (Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin)
- «Development and research of new mathematical models in socio-economic and political spheres» (Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin)
- «Data analysis and decision making in social, economic and political systems» ( Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin)
Report (PDF, 38 Kb)
- «Theoretical and numerical study of advanced mathematical models in the social, economic, political and financial fields» ( Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin) Report
- «Research of new methods and approaches in the field of mathematical modeling and design of mechanisms in the social, economic and political spheres» ( Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin) Report
- «Mathematical modeling and design of mechanisms in the social, economic and political spheres with using the methods of decision theory, game theory and data mining» (Co-Heads of the project – F. Aleskerov, E. Maskin) Report
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.