The portal is an open online resource center. It contains a variety of information that may be useful to legislators, researchers, students, as well as everyone interested in gaining comprehensive understanding of the anti-corruption tools used by different countries.
The portal includes:
- Latest news on anti-corruption, as well as a calendar of international conferences and other events;
- Country profiles containing links to relevant national legislation and the websites of anti-corruption authorities, information on the country's participation in international anti-corruption fora and its place in various corruption-related ratings and indices;
- Profiles of international organizations providing brief information on relevant anti-corruption formats and links to key documents;
- Selected bibliography on the use of certain anti-corruption tools as well as links to relevant Internet resources;
- Research materials of the HSE Anticorruption Center.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.