- Formation of physical culture of the person and ability of the directed use of various means of physical culture, sports and tourism for preservation and strengthening of health, psychophysical preparation and self-preparation for future life and professional activity
- Theoretical foundations of physical education and sports.Physical culture in general cultural and professional training of students. Basics of a healthy lifestyle of the student. Physical culture in ensuring health. Psychophysiological bases of educational work and intellectual activity. Means of physical culture in the regulation of performance. Bases of development of physical qualities. Self-control engaged in physical exercise and sports. Professional and applied physical training of students
- Training sessionsOne or several directions to choose from: athletics, volleyball, basketball, aerobics, shaping, athletic gymnastics, swimming, etc. Within each direction, students learn the basic elements of sports (types of ball throwing, swimming styles, etc.), as well as appropriate safety techniques. Trial games (in game sports) are held, participation in competitions of different levels (in all sports) is organized.
- Interim assessment (4 module)The final assessment "pass" in the 2 module 4 years of study is put if the student coped with intermediate control measures (fulfill of standards in the 2 and 4 module 1, 2, 3 years of study). In order to receive the "pass" assessment, the student must attend at least 75% of the classes in the discipline.
- Grasdalsmoen, M., Eriksen, H. R., Lønning, K. J., & Sivertsen, B. (2019). Physical exercise and body-mass index in young adults: a national survey of Norwegian university students. BMC Public Health, 19(1), 1354. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12889-019-7650-z
- Rani, B. (2019). Physical exercise as determinant of health and well-being. International Journal of Social Sciences Review, 7(1), 50–53. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=sih&AN=134952097