Public Administration students, along with all other HSE students, have an opportunity to benefit from distance learning and online learning options.
Back in 2013, the University started cooperating with the international educational platform Coursera, and by now it has developed and successfully launched 24 Coursera courses.
Moreover, in 2015, HSE initiated a new online project – National Open Education Platform – in conjunction with 7 other leading Russian universitiesThese universities established the National Open Education Platform Association. The Platfrom hosts online courses developed by the members of the Association, facilitates introduction of international standards, sets its own requirements to the quality of online courses and cooperates with universities offering educational programmes with online component.
Open Online Courses for Public Administration:
- Designing Cities
- Unethical Decision Making in Organizations
- Organizational Analysis
- Век социально-ответственного развития
- An Introduction to Global Health
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods
- How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper (Project-Centered Course)
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel
- Industrial Organization