How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Bachelor’s programme “HSE and University of London Double Degree Programme in Economics”.
This programme is taught entirely in English and consists of four years of study at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia.
The tuition fee in 2019/2020 is 770 000 RUR. Scholarships are available on the basis of entry examination results. For information: the rules of scholarships allocation and conditions of contract signing for the academic year 2019/2020 can be found by the links.** International students can live in HSE’s affordable dormitories for the duration of their studies.
- Get our offer email with scholarship allocation.
- Confirm that you accept our offer in personal account.
- Our international admissions manager will contact you and walk you through the admission process:
- Sign the contract
- Pay your tuition fee
- Have your documents recognized through diploma recognition procedure
- Get a Russian visa
- You will get your Application Form for Accommodation (from 12.08).
- You should bring the originals of your documents to admission office from 20.08.
- Wait for an email with freshmen day information.
- 01.09 – start of lessons.