How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Bachelor’s programme “HSE and University of London Double Degree Programme in Economics”.
This programme is taught entirely in English and consists of four years of study at the Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia.
The tuition fee of the HSE and University of London Double Degree Programme in Economics is 880 000 RUB per year in the academic year 2020/2021. Scholarships are available on the basis of entry examination results. For information: regulations on tuition fee discounts for the academic year 2020/2021 can be found by the link. International students can also take part in International Youth Olympiad and/or International Economics Olympiad to get a scholarship. International students can live in HSE’s affordable dormitories for the duration of their studies. The registration in personal account for the 2020 year is available here. HSE is accepting applications from the 1st of November till the 14th of August. The online examinations schedule can be found here.
- Get our offer email with scholarship allocation.
- Confirm that you accept our offer in personal account.
- Our international admissions manager will contact you and walk you through the admission process:
- Sign the contract
- Pay your tuition fee
- Have your documents recognized through diploma recognition procedure
- Get a Russian visa
- You will get your Application Form for Accommodation.
- You should bring the originals of your documents to admission office.
- Wait for an email with freshmen day information.
- 01.09 – start of lessons.