Graduates of the Cognitive Neurobiology programme will have the interdisciplinary knowledge and competencies essential for professionals in fields related to brain functioning, specifically in cognitive science, neurobiology, biotechnology, psychophysiology, psycholinguistics, neurocognitive science and others.
The combination of basic fundamental, general professional and practical skills developed by graduates will provide them with a unique specialisation demanded in a wide range of research and practice areas.
Specialists in cognitive neurobiology will have opportunities to work in:
- leading research institutes in Russia and foreign research centres;
- business structures implementing projects in the field of neurocognitive and biotechnological developments;
- Research & Development technology companies and start-ups in the field of neuro- and biotechnology;
- brain-computer interface projects;
- clinical area (preoperative mapping, rehabilitation of patients with brain damage);
- manufacturing, pharmacological and other fields that require specialised knowledge and skills for applied tasks in cognitive neurobiology.
After graduation, alumni can continue their studies in Master's programmes at the HSE University or other Russian and foreign universities.