Degree Programmes Development Office
- Developing new undergraduate and Master's programmes;
- Organizing inspection procedures for educational programmes;
- Coordinating the activities of departments and administrative structures working with prospective university students.
- Providing support in the creation, checking, coordination and updating of basic and working curricula in ASAV;
- Providing methodical and technical support for study officers with ASAV activities;
- Updating approved curricula in ASAV;
- Verifying curricula for licensing and accreditation of educational programmes;
- Providing technical support for curricula developers;
- Updating information in ASAV to edit European Diploma Supplements.
- Organizational support with respect to curriculum development, verification, approval and adjustment in the ASAV system (comprehensive academic information system);
- Providing technical support and consultations to curriculum developers;
- Enforcement of resolutions made with regards to official memos submitted via the SDOU system in order to adjust the approved curricula in ASAV;
- Amending ASAV data in the graduates’ diploma supplements before printing;
- Taking part in meetings of the Office of Educational Programmes Development;
- Completing tasks and assignments commissioned by the Head of the Degree Programmes Development Office and Senior Director for Full Degree Programmes.
- Preparing marketing and publishing materials and promoting HSE educational programmes on the academic and job markets;
- Monitoring the websites of HSE educational programmes;
- Administrating the “Fair Project Ideas” online resource;
- Coordinating activities with departments and administrative structures engaged with prospective university students;
- Organizing Winter Schools for prospective Master's students;
- Planning and organizing international professional and public accreditation.
- Providing methodical and technical support to employees with ASAV activities;
- Providing organizational maintenance with respect to the creation, checking, coordination and updating of basic and working curricula in ASAV;
- Correction of approved basic and working curricula in ASAV;
- Drawing up regulatory and methodical documents for educational processes.
- Documentation support related to licensing of the HSE educational activities;
- Supporting the state accreditation process for HSE degree programmes;
- Performance monitoring with respect to accreditation-related indicators;
- Performance monitoring with respect to license-related Indicators;
- Internal audits of HSE’s educational programmes.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.