Centre for Study Technologies and Communications
- Developing LMS functionalities, including offers to introduce new functionalities;
- Implementing information systems for educational process management (ASAV, Timetable Planner, LMS, etc.,)
- Reviewing the work of the LMS customer support department and electronic timetables;
- Conducting tests for employees of programme offices;
- Organizing the centre’s activities;
- Processing requests for LMS user training (“Planning of Study Loading” module).
- Implementing information technologies for the administration of HSE’s educational process;
- Offering advice on the functions of HSE’s Timetable Planning System (Timetable Planner);
- Requesting the processing of users;
- Registering user requests for training;
- Organizing the centre’s activities.
- Providing consultations on the functionalities and tools of ASAV modules, including: “Workplace of Department”, “Planning of Loading”, “Sentences of Department in Curricula”, “Integrated Curricula”;
- Organizing training seminars for users of ASAV modules;
- Filing requests to process LMS users via firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Solving functional problems in LMS;
- Registering HSE teachers and “external users” in LMS.
- Registering teaching staff in LMS ;
- Providing consultations to new users about activities in LMS;
- Translating announcements on the LMS homepage into English;
- Providing consultations to foreign students and teachers on LMS functionalities.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.