Management in IT
- The objectives of mastering the discipline "ITT Management" are: training in the field of the basics of social, economic, mathematical and natural knowledge, obtaining knowledge that allows the graduate to successfully work in the field of enterprise architecture design, strategic planning for the development of IT and ITT enterprise management, organization of IT life cycle processes and ITT enterprise management, analytical support for decision-making processes for enterprise management, possess universal and subject-specific en competencies, promote social mobility and stability in the labor market.
- As a result of mastering the discipline, students should possess the following knowledge, skills: • • Be able to conduct research on the socio-economic assessment of the enterprise and its specific forms of management. • • Know the methodological and organizational aspects of IT enterprise management • • Have the skills to search, collect and use information in the business sector
- Theoretical and methodological foundations of general management
- Linking processes in management
- Classroom work
- Independent work
- ExamThe exam is in writing. The exam is conducted in the form of a business situation analysis. The student computer must meet the following requirements: support word. Platform: Zoom. To participate in the exam, the student must send the work within the specified time in Word format. A short-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a communication disruption of less than a minute. Long-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a violation of a minute or more. In case of a long-term communication disruption, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. The retake procedure involves the use of more complex tasks. Time limit is 40 minutes, the use of additional materials is prohibited.
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.3 * Classroom work + 0.4 * Exam + 0.3 * Independent work
- Информационные технологии в менеджменте : учебник и практикум для академического бакалавриата / Е. В. Майорова [и др.] ; под ред. Е. В. Черток. — М. : Издательство Юрайт, 2016. — 368 с. — (Серия : Бакалавр. Академический курс). — ISBN 978-5-9916-7302-0. — Режим доступа : www.biblio-online.ru/book/B1946338-A53C-4488-87B7-67850DE7E1BF
- Тебекин А. В.-СТРАТЕГИЧЕСКИЙ МЕНЕДЖМЕНТ 2-е изд., пер. и доп. Учебник для СПО-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-333-Профессиональное образование-978-5-9916-5369-5: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/strategicheskiy-menedzhment-433523