Enterprise Architecture Perfecting
- The course «Enterprise Architecture Excellence» is aimed on acquiring the advanced level of knowledge in the field of Enterprise Architecture, business processing modelling and improvement. This course provides models and mechanisms of creation of Enterprise and IT architectures that are used in Russian industry companies. The basement of the course is gathered from the practical consultancy gained through the last decade of experience in Russian, Germany and American companies by consulting practitioners. Two cases are aimed on practical implementation of the knowledge acquired. Transformation Era, which highlighted the XXI century in its progression. Students will be able to discover modern trends in reaching and attempts for the excellence of effective existence in social-technical systems and abilities to inter-coordination on the basis of interrelated goals for cross-cutting process.
- to understand holistic view of sociotechnical system and its architecture
- After passing the exam of EAE students should: Know: methods and tools of Enterprise architecture Excellence; methods of EA optimization; benchmarks for B/IT efficiency; business functions and system of business management; methods of functional business-tasks analysis. Have an ability: to manage enterprise architecture; to manage life-cycles of Information Systems (IS); to use methods and instruments for adjusting business models; to use methods of innovational and entrepreneurial management
- Enterprise as a systemOperational enterprise management from the viewpoint of enterprise architecture (Drucker, Minzberg, Norton/ Kaplan (BSC, ABC). Organizational theory, lean manufacturing, 6 Sigma, Kaidzen, TOC, ISO9000, TBL and others.); interrelationship of key managerial and concepts in area of operational management with modern methodologies of enterprise architecture). Operational risk management with quality effectiveness.
- System analisys, general system theory, defeniyions and objectives of considerationsStrategic management of enterprise from the viewpoint of enterprise architecture (theory of management: (Drucker, Minzberg, Aacker, Ansoff, Adizes); interrelationships of key managerial theories and concepts in area of strategic management with modern methodologies of enterprise architecture). Goals, targets, objectives and actions in view of Digital transformation and Industry 4.0+ initiatives
- cutting through vs end-to-end process descriptionFoundations of social management for enterprise (foundation of motivating, financial and managerial accounting of IT asserts, liquidity, shareholders earnings, structure of mental capital, optimization of IT asserts budgeting, peculiarities of Information Systems in accounting, construction of financial – information asserts interrelation structures with EA methodologies).
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.7 * essay + 0.3 * presentation of the selected topic
- de Woot Philippe Rethinking the Enterprise : Competitiveness, Technology and Society [Book]. - Sheffield : Greenleaf Publishing, 2014.
- Любушин, Карпычев В.Ю., Бабичева Н.Э., Ендовицкий Д.А., под ред. - Архитектура предприятия - КноРус - 2020 - 353с. - ISBN: 978-5-406-07758-0 - Текст электронный // ЭБС BOOKRU - URL: https://book.ru/book/934034
- Rocco, C. D., & Morabito, R. (2016). Robust optimisation approach applied to the analysis of production / logistics and crop planning in the tomato processing industry. International Journal of Production Research, 54(19), 5842–5861. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2016.1181284
- Попова Е.В., Сулимова Е.А. - Organization and promotion of enterprises innovation activity - SCIENTIFIC WORLD - 2019 - 110с. - ISBN: 978-9934-8833-4-7 - Текст электронный // ЭБС BOOKRU - URL: https://book.ru/book/933934