- The main goal of this course is to introduce students to basics of project management
- Able to outline the need for resources and plan their use for solving professional problems
- Student is capable of taking part in information dissemination through various media and information channels (both mass and individual), as well as in information campaigns
- Student is capable of allocating tasks among project participants as part of planning the political projects; student is also capable of processing the respective paperwork, including the performance specifications for each participant
- Student is capable of participating in organization and implementation of political campaigns in accordance with the goals set by the management of the campaign / the client
- Student is capable of participating in organizing and implementing various management processes, and of achieving the goals set by his/her superiors
- Block 1. Project Management. Introduction. Project definition, characteristics, life cycle
- Block 1. PM superstructure. Initiation strategy.
- Block 1. Planning. Controlling. Project scope management.
- Block 1. Project communication management. Risk management.
- Block 1. Cross-cultural challenges. Social media & Project management. Ethics.
- Block 2. Projects’ design examples
- Block 3. Projects’ reports & analysis
- Block 1. Attendance and active participation
- Block 2. Design of the project
- Block 3. Analysis of the project
- Interim assessment (3 module)0.45 * Block 1. Attendance and active participation + 0.3 * Block 2. Design of the project + 0.25 * Block 3. Analysis of the project
- Project Management Institute. (2017). A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)–Sixth Edition (Vol. Sixth edition). Newtown Square, PA: Project Management Institute. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1595320
- Richardson, G. L. (2015). Project Management Theory and Practice (Vol. Second edition). Boca Raton, FL: Auerbach Publications. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1910541