- 1. Students study the graphic styles basics and compositional techniques in graphics and animation, develop iconography and create a series of logical animated scenes, work in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, perform 3D modeling of the scene and characters (in Autodesk Maya).
- the knowledge of fashion tools, methods of working with a creative source as the basis of a product, ways of expressing ideas in fashion design;
- knowing the color significancy in creating the image and trends, methods of working with color, the principles of coloristic and color combination in fashion design, building a collection of color blocks
- The basics of fashion design (stage 2). Design as an idea materializationAt the second stage of this course, students continue to master the fashion tools, the methods of working with a creative source as the basis for a product, and different ways of expressing ideas in fashion design. Students are to work on the project “IDEA MATERIALIZATION” in this module. The task is to study intangible source (current news, quotes and texts of famous personalities, texts recorded by the “verbatim” technique) as a reference and create a garment based on it using any technique. Students also learn to present their work in fashion (fashion shows, collection presentations, trunk shows and its components). The project is carried out in groups or by individuals (this is up to the curator). Students will have to demonstrate the development of the project as a display or portfolio (similar to the one described in the first module) and one independently produced product (tunic, kimono, sweatshirt) after the first module.
- Fashion design basics (stage 4). ColorShape and color are the basics of fashion, the main components for creating an image. The interaction of volume and color in fashion design and color as a creative source is a topic of the fourth module. Students study the role of color in creating the image and trends, methods of working with color, the principles of color and color combination in fashion design, building a color blocks collection. They also learn working with color at different stages of fashion history, the works of designers who worked with color actively, art and borrowing from art as a fashion design technique. The work during the module is based on the project named “PANTONE/COLOR AS A SOURCE”. Students are to develop a product based on a common color (group color – the color of the year by Pantone for example) or individual reference (flag colors etc.). Students present one complete image and also prepare a presentation of the collection as an exhibition or a display as a result in the module.
- projectFor exams without proctoring: The exam in Art and Design School is carried out orally – defence of the project. The exam is conducted on several platforms, depending on the needs of the teacher and students. Possible platforms for the exam in design courses: ZOOM Skype MS Teams Discord It is necessary to connect to the exam 15 minutes before the start. The ability to test the platform is at the discretion of students and teachers and it is not obligatory for the exam. A student’s computer and / or other gadget must satisfy the following requirement - a working microphone. The possibility of demonstrating a screen and a working camera are at the discretion of the student and teacher. The lack of a working camera and the inability to demonstrate the screen is not an obstacle to passing the exam. A teacher participating in the exam or a specialist in the Technical Office can assist the student with demonstrating his screen in consultation with the student and with a presentation on the Student Portfolio website. To participate in the exam, the student is required to upload the project to the Student Portfolio website and organize their presence in the exam to receive feedback on their project. It is highly recommended that when connecting to the view, it is correct to indicate your last name and first name, as well as the group number. During the exam, students are forbidden to interrupt the defender and participate in commenting on not their project. During the exam, students are allowed to independently present their project, respond to comments on their project, help other students show a screen with the project, but only if the project is loaded into the Student Portfolio system. A short-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a communication disruption of less than a minute. Long-term communication disruption during the exam is considered a violation of a minute or more. In case of a long-term communication disruption, the student cannot continue to participate in the exam. The retake procedure is similar to the procedure for defence a project in an exam.
- Interim assessment (1 module)Итоговая оценка=0,25*посещаемость¹*(0,2*промежуточная оценка+0,8*оценка комиссии на просмотре)+0,75*(0,2*промежуточная оценка+0,8*оценка комиссии на просмотре) Посещаемость – рассчитывается по следующей формуле (100% посещаемости -1; 10% посещаемости – 0,1).
- Interim assessment (2 module)Итоговая оценка=0,25*посещаемость¹*(0,2*промежуточная оценка+0,8*оценка комиссии на просмотре)+0,75*(0,2*промежуточная оценка+0,8*оценка комиссии на просмотре) Посещаемость – рассчитывается по следующей формуле (100% посещаемости -1; 10% посещаемости – 0,1).
- Interim assessment (3 module)Итоговая оценка=0,25*посещаемость¹*(0,2*промежуточная оценка+0,8*оценка комиссии на просмотре)+0,75*(0,2*промежуточная оценка+0,8*оценка комиссии на просмотре) Посещаемость – рассчитывается по следующей формуле (100% посещаемости -1; 10% посещаемости – 0,1).
- Interim assessment (4 module)The final mark in module IV consists of the following grades - mark for 4 interim views (cumulative semester) and mark for final view: (п1x0,15+п2x0,15+п3x0,15+п4x0,15)+п5x0,4, where: p1, p2, p3, p4 - grades for intermediate views of the IV module; p5 - score for the final session review of the IV module; 0.15, 0,4 — coefficients.
- Алексеев А. Г.-ДИЗАЙН-ПРОЕКТИРОВАНИЕ 2-е изд. Учебное пособие для СПО-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-90-Профессиональное образование-978-5-534-11134-7: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/dizayn-proektirovanie-444529
- Под ред. Лаврентьева А.Н.-ЦИФРОВЫЕ ТЕХНОЛОГИИ В ДИЗАЙНЕ. ИСТОРИЯ, ТЕОРИЯ, ПРАКТИКА 2-е изд., испр. и доп. Учебник и практикум для СПО-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-208-Профессиональное образование-978-5-534-11512-3: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/cifrovye-tehnologii-v-dizayne-istoriya-teoriya-praktika-445451
- Шокорова Л. В.-ДИЗАЙН-ПРОЕКТИРОВАНИЕ: СТИЛИЗАЦИЯ 2-е изд., пер. и доп. Учебное пособие для СПО-М.:Издательство Юрайт,2019-74-Профессиональное образование-978-5-534-10584-1: -Текст электронный // ЭБС Юрайт - https://biblio-online.ru/book/dizayn-proektirovanie-stilizaciya-430881