Research Seminar "An introduction to Factorisation Homology"
- Students will take turns lecturing on the basic theory of factorisation homology, as well as its applications.
- Students will learn the basics of factorisation homology, while improving their presentation and writing skills.
- Review of homotopical category theory (`infinity categories')
- Definition of little disks operads and its generalisations
- Topology of configuration spaces
- Factorisation algebras for stratified spaces
- Definition of factorisation homology and basic examples
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.5 * Student presentation + 0.5 * Students notes of presentation in TeX