Research Seminar "Representations and Probability 2"
- The seminar is intended to introduce the subject area to the students, and to offer them an opportunity to prepare and give a talk.
- Successful participants imporve their presentation skills and prepare for participation in research projects in the subject area.
- Classical representations theory.
- Representations of infinite-dimensional groups
- Their connections with algebraic combinatorics (symmetric functions), classical analysis (orthogonal polynomials) and probabilities theory (point processes and Markov dynamics).
- Cumulative gradecumulative grade is proportional to number of tasks solved
- Final exam
- Kuksin, S. B., & Shirikyan, A. (2012). Mathematics of Two-Dimensional Turbulence. Cambridge, [England]: Cambridge University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=480318
- Meyn, S. P., & Tweedie, R. L. (2009). Markov Chains and Stochastic Stability (Vol. 2nd ed). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=313161