Analysis for Business Systems
- Learn about the standard models of systems development: the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Learn how to read and create specific deliverables that business systems analysts prepare during the SDLC.
- Business analysis skills and knowledge
- Project management skills and knowledge
- Introduction to Business Systems
- Analysis Phase Documentation
- Analysis Phase Diagrams
- Design Phase Overview
- Coursera Course Certificate or Written testStudents who do not have a certificate of Coursera course will have to pass the written exam (test).
- Final written testThe final score is rounded by dropping the fractional part.
- Interim assessment (1 module)0.5 * Coursera Course Certificate or Written test + 0.5 * Final written test
- S. Christian Albright, & Wayne L. Winston. (2019). Business Analytics: Data Analysis & Decision Making, Edition 7. Cengage Learning.
- Spalek, S. (2019). Data Analytics in Project Management. Boca Raton, FL: Auerbach Publications. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=1898650
- Embarak O. Data Analysis and Visualization Using Python: Analyze Data to Create Visualizations for BI Systems. - Apress, 2018.
- Peter Weill, & Stephanie Woerner. (2018). What’s Your Digital Business Model? : Six Questions to Help You Build the Next-Generation Enterprise. Harvard Business Review Press.
- Vidgen, R., Shaw, S., & Grant, D. G. (2017). Management challenges in creating value from business analytics. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2017.02.023